The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Prestige
- Hotel Prestige Shimla is located at a reach of around 11 kms from the Shimla Airport.
- The hotel has 3 room types namely a family room, deluxe double room, and super deluxe double room.
- Room amenities of this one of the 3 star hotels in Shimla include room service, telephone, seating area, and bottled water.
- This one of the luxury hotels in Shimla has an in-house restaurant.
- The hotel features free Wi-Fi, car rentals, currency exchange, a 24-hour front desk, and room service.
Hotel Prestige Shimla is located less than a kilometer from the Shimla Railway Station. The hotel has various nearby places to visit like the Himachal State Museum, Jakhoo Gondola, The Ridge, Jakhu Temple, and Tara Devi Mandir.
Hotel Prestige Shimla Himachal Pradesh which is one of the hotels in Shimla features services like free Wi-Fi, car rentals, currency exchange, 24-hour front desk, and room service. Cleaning services like laundry, ironing service, and dry cleaning are offered by the hotel with an additional charge. Business facilities like meeting/banquet facilities are also offered by the hotel.
Nearby restaurants are Tripti Restaurant and Moti Mahal Delux Restaurant. Tripti Restaurant serves Indian and Asian cuisines with vegetarian and vegan options available. It provides breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Another restaurant is Moti Mahal Delux Restaurant which serves Indian and Chinese cuisines with vegan and vegetarian options available
providing meals like breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Prestige, Shimla
People Also Ask About Hotel Prestige
Popular attractions like Himachal State Museum, Jakhoo Gondola, The Ridge, Jakhu Temple, and Tara Devi Mandir are close to Hotel Prestige Shimla.
No, parking is not available at Hotel Prestige Shimla.
Historical sites like Katkhai Palace, Manorville Mansion, and Gurkha Gate are close to Hotel Prestige Shimla Himachal Pradesh.
Yes, this one of the 3 star hotels in Shimla is safe to stay in the current COVID-19 situation.
Services like free Wi-Fi, car rentals, currency exchange, 24-hour front desk, and room service are provided at Hotel Prestige Shimla.
Check-in at this one of the luxury hotels in Shimla is from 12:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Yes, Hotel Prestige Shimla provides rooms for couples.
Hotel Prestige Shimla Himachal Pradesh has 3 room types namely as a family room, deluxe double room, and super deluxe double room.
Yes, this one of the 3 star hotels in Shimla is popular with families.
Prices at this one of the luxury hotels in Shimla depend on the dates on which guests want to stay.