The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Summit Le Royale
- Hotel Summit Le Royale is located at a reach of around 11 kms from the Shimla Airport.
- The hotel has 3 room types namely premium room, deluxe room, and deluxe family room.
- Room amenities of this one of the luxury hotels in Shimla include a flatscreen TV, telephone, room service, housekeeping, soundproof room, and a desk.
- This one of the 3 star hotels in Shimla has an on-site restaurant.
- The hotel features free Wi-Fi, free parking, car rentals, an airport shuttle, a 24-hour front desk, and a garden.
Hotel Summit Le Royale is located at a distance of around 8 kms from the Shimla Railway Station. The hotel has various nearby places to visit like Jakhoo Gondola, The Ridge, Jakhu Temple, and Tara Devi Mandir.
Summit Le Royale Hotel Shimla which is one of the hotels in Shimla features services like free Wi-Fi, free parking, car rentals, airport shuttle, BBQ facilities with additional charge, 24-hour front desk, and a garden. Cleaning services like laundry, trouser press, ironing service, and dry cleaning are offered by the hotel with an additional charge.
Nearby restaurants are Café Shimla Times and The Brew Estate Shimla. Café Shimla Times serves Italian, Chinese, Indian and Asian cuisines with vegetarian and vegan options available. It provides breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Another restaurant is The Brew State Shimla which serves Indian cuisine with vegan and vegetarian options available providing meals like lunch and dinner.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Summit Le Royale, Shimla
People Also Ask About Summit Le Royale
Yes, Summit Le Royale hotel is safe to stay in the current COVID-19 situation.
Summit Le Royale provides services like free Wi-Fi, free parking, car rentals, airport shuttle, BBQ facilities with additional charge, 24-hour front desk, and a garden.
Check-in at this one of the luxury hotels in Shimla is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:30.
Yes, this one of the 3 star hotels in Shimla has a parking space.
Yes, Summit Le Royale provides rooms for couples.
Summit Le Royale has 3 room types namely premium room, deluxe room, and deluxe family room.
Yes, this one of the 3 star hotels in Shimla has an on-site restaurant.
Popular attractions like Jakhoo Gondola, The Ridge, Jakhu Temple, and Tara Devi Mandir are close to the Summit Le Royale Hotel Shimla.
Yes, this one of the luxury hotels in Shimla provides cleaning services like laundry, trouser press, ironing service, and dry cleaning.
Historical sites like Kotkhai Palace and Gurkha Gate are close to the Summit Le Royale Hotel Shimla.
Prices at this one of the best hotels in Shimla depend on the dates on which guests want to stay.