The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Rajshree & Spa
Made with a stately and renowned restaurant, rooftop garden and fine-dine restaurant, the hotel is crafted at its best for leisure travelers who crave luxury and serenity. Hotel Rajshree and Spa is a perfect 3 star hotel in Chandigarh. It is one of the best hotels in Chandigarh. This hotel has a myriad of elements to make your stay comfortable in Chandigarh town.
HIGHLIGHTS OF HOTEL
*Hotel Rajshree & Spa Chandigarh is a renowned luxury hotel in Chandigarh. The prime placement of the hotel gives many advantages for the travelers to explore more.
*Three premium room options are available at the hotel. The hotel contains 40 rooms designed to perfection.
*The accommodations have lavish decor and a treasure of modern amenities furnished to meet travelers' leisure.
*On-site restaurant Peacock serves dishes with great taste and texture. You can delve into a wide range of spices and blends melting in your mouth.
*The hotel offers a wide range of amenities from free parking, restaurant, and bar to Conference Room, Spa and wellness center.
Two-room options are available at the hotel with free cancellation-Super Deluxe Room and Family Suite are set with the best room facilities offered in Chandigarh.
Dariya Reserve Forest and Japanese Park are the major tourist attractions near the hotel; the places have an accessible park where you can explore the mystic nature of forests and beautiful gardens.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL RAJSHREE AND SPA;
Hotel Rajshree and Spa is located in the industrial and business hub of the city which offers the travellers alluring insight to the planned Chandigarh. Some places you can visit are-
- Elante Mall- The mall has well-furnished shops made for every traveler's heart, developed by L&T, and owned by nexus mall; this is the 7th largest mall in Northern India. The mall also has some of the renowned brands from international markets.
- Mohali Cricket Stadium-The place where thousands of cricket fans roar together for their team, Mohali Cricket Stadium should be a must-see place on your travel list. The stadium has many events apart from cricket matches; you can participate in the events organized at Mohali Stadium.
- Sukhna Lake- A seasonal flow downstream from Shivalik Hills, one of the longest rowing channels for yachting events in Asia. It is also considered a sanctuary by people as many migratory birds also reside here.
- Rock Garden-Crafted and executed by Nek Chand, this garden exhibits sculptures made from waste material. The place also conducts a massive Teej event every year, with many people visiting and enjoying the fair. Rock Garden also features beautiful man-made waterfalls that are a piece of art. It is situated near a 3 star hotel in Chandigarh.
- Zakir Hussain Rose Garden-Spread over 30 acres, this garden has heavenly flowers. Nature enthusiasts visit this garden in the blooming months of February and March; the garden also features graceful botanical trees and fountains.
RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL RAJSHREE AND SPA;
- Sundown Chef-The place is best to taste Indian Cuisine with Punjabi spices.
424, Industrial Area 8, 0.2 km from Hotel Rajshree & Spa.
- Krazy Kebab-The place serves a blend of meat and savories; you can also enjoy the Lucknowi Kebabs.
Elante Mall Counter 8, Food Court, Third Floor, Chandigarh Industrial Area
0.2 km from Hotel Rajshree & Spa, a luxury hotel in Chandigarh
Puran Singh Da Dhaba-The restaurant has gained popularity with the Punjabi seasoning; it has many non-veg and veg items available.
Ambala GT Road
0.3 km from Hotel Rajshree & Spa Chandigarh
- The Zodiac-It has Indian Continental dishes available
29/7 Industrial & Business Park Phase 2 Hotel Turquoise, 8th Floor
0.3 km from Hotel Rajshree & Spa Chandigarh
5.Kylin Experience-Serves pan-asian cuisine
3rd Floor, Elante Mall, 178-178a, Industrial Area Phase I, Purv Marg
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.