- Price Starts At :
- + 358.2 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Ranjit's Lakeview
- The hotel Ranjit Lakeview Bhopal is located in the lush green-filled grounds of Bhopal and is 5.3 km from Bhopal Jn., also 13.9 km from Raja Bhoj Airport.
- The hotel offers 2 options in rooms for the adoring guests that are: a standard A/C room and a deluxe A/C room.
- The hotel Ranjit Lakeview Bhopal Madhya Pradesh provides varied top-notch amenities like Kitchenette, Elevator/Lift, Air Conditioning, Room Service, Power Backup, Bathroom, Wi-Fi, Smoke Detector, Laundry Service, Parking, Housekeeping, Public Restrooms, Ironing Service, and Newspaper.
- This 3 star hotel in Bhopal has an onsite bar and restaurant for visiting guests.
- The hotel also offers a range of facilities like Emergency Exit Map, Safe, CCTV, Security, Electrical Chargers, Doctor on Call, Caretaker, Wake-up Call, Vehicle Rentals, Living Room and Reception.
The hotel Ranjit Lakeview Bhopal is conveniently located near the city's main railway station, making it more convenient for guests. The hotel has 20 well-appointed rooms that have been created with the tastes of today's travelers in mind. The rooms are well decorated and provide a variety of modern facilities such as a minibar, safe, satellite television, and telephone.
This luxury hotel in Bhopal offers a variety of modern amenities to meet the demands of both business and leisure travelers. Khatir, Diwan, and Mehfil are three multi-purpose halls with the most up-to-date amenities. There's also free Wi-Fi, a travel service, a laundry, a florist, and a fax machine.
The Ranjit is one of the hotels in Bhopal to have a coffee shop called the Lounge, and its multi-food restaurant, Laziz, serves Indian, Chinese, Italian, and Continental cuisine. Furthermore, Nazare is a rooftop restaurant/bar with a stunning environment for unwinding with exotic cocktails and delectable cuisine.
Guests should go to the Van Vihar National Park, which is near to the hotel and is one of Bhopal's most popular tourist destinations.