The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Sarthak
- The Upper Lake is 12.2 kilometers from the hotel Sarthak Bhopal. The domestic airport of Raja Bhoj is 12.9 kilometers away. Within 5 kilometers are the Bhopal Railway Station and the Bhopal Bus Station.
- The hotel offers 3 types of accommodation facilities like the Deluxe Double Room, Executive Double Room, and Deluxe Single Room.
- The hotel Sarthak Bhopal Madhya Pradesh provides a varied range of room amenities like Air conditioning, Heating, Car hire, Packed lunches, Lift, Facilities for disabled guests, Non-smoking rooms, Newspapers, and Room service.
- This 3 star hotel in Bhopal has an on-site restaurant. The dining provides multi-cuisine delicacies.
- The hotel also offers a variety of facilities around the premises like Concierge service, Luggage storage, Ticket service, Tour desk, 24-hour front desk, Daily housekeeping, Ironing service and Dry cleaning on the additional charge, and Laundry.
It does not have to be tough to find some suitable budget hotels in Bhopal. Welcome to Hotel Sarthak, a comfortable lodging alternative for visitors. The hotel rooms include air conditioning, just like a "home away from home," and free internet makes getting online a breeze. Guests staying at Hotel Sarthak have access to a 24-hour front desk, a concierge, and room service. In addition, this luxury hotel in Bhopal has an on-site restaurant, which will make the trip to Bhopal even more enjoyable.
Sarthak Hotel is located in the city of Sarthak. Hotel Sarthak is an excellent destination for tourists because it is adjacent to some of Bhopal's most prominent monuments, such as Lakshmi Narayana Temple (1.4 km) and Moti Masjid (1.5 mi).
If the guests get hungry, go to Manohar Dairy & Restaurant, 9 Masala Street, or Chi Kitchen, which are all popular with locals and visitors alike. The hotel puts the best of Bhopal at its fingertips, ensuring a relaxed and delightful stay.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Sarthak, Bhopal
People Also Ask About Hotel Sarthak
Yes, the hotel is safe, secure, and hygienic for the guests. The hotel for cleaning facilities and takes care of the latest covid guidelines.
The services provided by the hotel are Air conditioning, Heating, Car hire, Packed lunches, Lift, Facilities for disabled guests, Non-smoking rooms, Newspapers, Room service, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Ticket service, Tour desk, 24-hour front desk, Daily housekeeping, Dry cleaning on an additional charge, and Laundry.
The Check-In and Check-Out timings in the hotel are 12 PM.
Yes, The hotel provides free parking services for the guests.
Yes, The Sarthak is one of the hotels in Bhopal to be couple-friendly as long as they have a valid ID.
The types of rooms available in this luxury hotel in Bhopal are of 3 types. The Deluxe Double Room, Executive Double Room, and Deluxe Single Room.
The payment modes accepted by this 3 star hotel in Bhopal are cash, net banking, UPI, and all online modes.
Yes, the Sarthak is one of the hotels in Bhopal to allow unmarried couples to enjoy the vacation.
No, this 3 star hotel in Bhopal does not offer a swimming pool.
Yes, this luxury hotel in Bhopal provides an on-site restaurant for adoring guests.
The popular attractions near the hotel are:
Regional Science Center
No, there are no historical sites close to the hotel.