The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Sarovar Regency (The Cottage)
Indulge in the delightful and refreshing stay at one of the best hotels in Amritsar. Hotel Sarovar Regency Amritsar is a 3-star hotel in Amritsar that is unique among other hotels. It is the ideal combination of the modern amenity, traditional Punjabi culture, and the friendly hospitality offered to the guests.
Conveniently located close to the prestigious Golden Temple, Hotel Sarovar Regency Amritsar Punjab is an ideal luxury hotel in Amritsar for tourists. They get a memorable stay here and leave with the decision to come back again.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is barely a minute away from the world-famous Golden temple, which is probably why tourists come to Amritsar. The location of the Sarovar Regency is its USP.
- The hotel's top amenities are free internet, parking, breakfast, luggage storage, airport transportation, currency exchange, newspaper, 24-hour front desk service, and cleaning services.
- The rooms of the hotel speak of luxury. They are soundproof and fully air-conditioned. They are fitted with a flatscreen TV, refrigerator, seating area, desk, and a safe.
- Although the hotel does not feature a restaurant, the guests are served food in their rooms, if requested.
- The hotel provides top-level facilities like a fully equipped business center, public restrooms, lounge area, yoga sessions, massage and spa, and a 24*7 reception desk.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR HOTEL SAROVAR REGENCY (THE COTTAGE)
Several famous tourist attractions lie near the Hotel Sarovar Regency Amritsar Punjab. The tourists can enjoy a refreshing stay at the luxury hotel in Amritsar andconveniently visit the tourist hotspots
It is one of the five takhts of Sikhs and is deeply associated with their religion.
It is a part of the Golden temple itself that houses the pious book Guru Granth sahib. People come here to find peace and to relax.
Dukh Bhanjani Ber Tree
This place is known to have a unique story that relates to people getting relieved of their sorrows by visiting the site. This place offers excellent peace to the tourists and charms them in an incomparable manner.
The Golden Temple
It is the most important tourist destination of Amritsar, which people from all over the world visit. The place has a serenity and religious aura that is unbeatable.
It is the historical garden whose importance dates back to the days of the British raj. It is the famous garden where the notorious massacre occurred under the terror of cruel British General Dyer.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
Hotel Sarovar Regency Amritsar Punjab is surrounded by many eateries that serve fantastic food and excellent services that attract more and more people.
Gurdasram jalebi wale
Just as its name suggests, this is the one-stop destination for the yummy and flavorful Gulab jamuns and crispy, juicy Jalebis. So if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, go no further; this is your place.
Bhai Kulwant Singh Kulchian Wala
No need to mention, this eatery has the best of the best collection of the Amritsari Kulchas, one of the best Punjabi cuisines. So come over to the heaven of the delightful tasty menu; that is the real taste of Amritsar.
Bade Bhai ka Brothers Dhaba
This eatery is well known for its commendable service and good Amritsari food at a reasonable price.
Brother's Amritsari Dhaba
It is yet another place to relish the true Indian, Asian and International menu and offer vegan and vegetarian food.
Ziva All-day Dining
This restaurant serves delicious and hygienic Indian cuisines and Amritsari flavors at an affordable price. If one seeks vegan or pure vegetarian options, the place has got it all covered under one roof!
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Dining Area
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Sarovar Regency (The Cottage), Amritsar
People Also Ask About Hotel Sarovar Regency (The Cottage)
The hotel is located close to many famous places of Amritsar that are tourist hotspots. There is the most prestigious pilgrimage for Sikhs, the Golden temple. The temple is charming in its way. It has a positive and peaceful aura and is rich in its architecture.
There is Jallianwala Bagh close to the hotel that has its tragic history. But, apart from this, there is the Dukh Bhanjani Ber tree that offers joy and is known to remove sadness.
Yes, the luxury hotel in Amritsar provides free parking to its guests, thereby taking care of their convenience and needs.
The hotel is safe to stay in during the current pandemic situation. The management ensures the utmost safety of the staff and the guests. The hotel follows all the pandemic protocols and maintains proper disinfection and hygiene.
The rooms are adequately sanitized after every stay. They have masks and sanitizers for guests' use. The body temperature of every staff and visitor is recorded to ensure a safe environment.
This 3-star hotel in Amritsar provides agreeable services to its guests. They offer 24-hour front desk service, free parking, free wifi, travel assistance, currency exchange, luggage storage, and complimentary breakfast.
The standard timing for the hotel is midnight, and for check-out, it is 11:00 AM.
What are the modes of payment accepted at Hotel Sarovar Regency Amritsar?
The modes of payment accepted at the hotel are credit cards, debit cards, master cards, and visa cards.
Unfortunately, the hotel does not have a swimming pool on its premises.
How many types of rooms are available at Sarovar Regency Amritsar?
There are six different types of rooms available for the guests. they can choose the rooms as per their requirements and choice. There are Royal Executive rooms, Deluxe rooms, Executive rooms, Family suite, and Super Deluxe Room.
All of the rooms are specially designed, keeping in mind the guests' comfort. They all have AC, a flatscreen TV, and private bathrooms.
No, the hotel does not feature a restaurant of its own.
Of other hotels in Amritsar, this hotel is luxurious as well as an affordable one. Thus, we can say that it is the cheap and best one! It costs around 1,000 to 2,000 to stay here.