The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Shemron
Hotel Shemron is an excellent choice for tourists looking for a budget-friendly hotel in Neemrana. Neemrana hotel is situated in Chaubara, which is close to some of Neemrana's most popular tourist destinations and other areas of interest. Neemrana Fort Palace is one of the best tourist sites, 7.6 km from the hotel's location.
- The Hotel Shemron, Neemrana, is located in the heart of the small city Chaubara.
- Being a cheap hotel, it provides a plethora of amenities, with some of the most prevalent amenities and services accessible in the hotel are Doctor On Call, Each room is well sanitized and many others.
- The hotel has 30 rooms, which allows three adults to accommodate easily.
- It is one of the cheap hotels in Neemrana where the visitors can also go for continental dishes, vegetarian dishes, American dishes, or buffet
- The facilities provided by the hotel are a garden and a balcony at the hotel. Free onsite parking is available. No reservation is needed, Gym and room facilities are also available in the hotel, etc.
The excellent amenities promoted by the hotel are free internet service to each room, indoor entertainment, first-aid service, power backup facility, CCTV surveillance, air conditioning rooms, shoe covers, room services, spa service, laundry services, sanitizers installed in each corner of the hotel, the hotel strictly follows the covid-19 protocols. The hotel has one room type, which is Standard Room. The room has a king-sized bed which makes the visitors quite comfy in their visit.
They serve a variety of exotic dishes and also free complimentary breakfast to every guest.
Well known Places near hotel Shemron NEEMRANA:
Being in the Hotel Shemron Neemrana makes the adoring guests stay there with the homely services. However, Hotel Shemron is a cheap and budget-friendly hotel where one can go. In Neemrana, Hotels are pretty easy to afford, and they give a homely atmosphere. Hotel Shemron serves more than a luxurious hotel in Neemrana. The hotel Shemron Neemrana is at a prime location for domestic and national tourists to enjoy the history of Neemrana.
- Neemrana Fort Palace
The recognized defense of royal residence is, without question, among the most effective tourist destinations in Neemrana Fort. It is extravagant, heartwarming, and full of great amusement to the visitors. Neemrana Fort Palace is one of the best tourist sites, 7.6 km from the hotel Shemron Neemrana location.
- Sariska parcel of land
Sariska, located in the heart of the Aravalli Hills, has been one of the favorite destinations to view in Neemrana. A variety of species, most notably tigers, live in the forests and mountain ranges. That is one of the popular places to visit in Alwar.
Baori is one of the fantastic destinations to travel to on the aim of Neemrana. A micro subterranean stepwell portrays the historical scenario of the town's way of living and the glory of older age.
- Bala Quila Or Alwar Fort
Bala Quila is the most established pearl on the Neemrana, based on an apex in the Aravalli range. The fifteen Brobdingnagian and 51 minor cliffs add to its attractiveness, making it a piece of design acquisition worth watching. Apart from the difficulties involved, you'll be amazed by its beauty. This gigantic defense also provides excellent views of the city.
- Vinay Vilas Mahal Or city Palace
The Vinay Vilas Mahal is another engineering masterpiece that gives the visitor a glimpse into imperial living. Apart from its ground floor, the wide variety of different floors mirror a gallery, which allows you to connect to the sweet executive director factual data and memoirs of the latest memorable moments, as well as the riches of the rulers, trying to make it one of the most efficient places to visit in Neemrana as well as to the hotel Shemron Neemrana.
Best Restaurants nearby
Incredible cuisine, with a vast selection of modest vegetarian Indian tolls. The title refers to the main contribution, which is why so many tourists slow down for a small meal, whether a South Indian dosa, a North Indian Channa Bhatura, a Delhi Chaat, or maybe a Rajasthani nibble. One of the best Neemrana hotels.
- Cambay Sapphire
If you visit Neemrana, you should go there at least once. Wonderful family compliments. A not expensive way of payment, they are polite and friendly, and all staff members respond positively.
- Delhi 88
The best and cheapest choice for high-quality food. The best thing about this restaurant is that all servers dress up wonderfully and wear neat and clean shrouds.
- Kuuraku Neemrana
This restaurant is located on the Delhi-Jaipur highway and serves a limited menu, but the dishes are authentic Japanese in style.
- Moti Mahal Delux
This location is ideal for travelers on the Delhi-Jaipur Highway. It is a very affordable place for everyone to visit when traveling back to the site Jaipur. The food they provide is commendable and affordable for everyone.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.