- Price Starts At :
- + 223.08 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Shompen
- The Bengali Club, the famed Anthropological Museum, and the beautiful Gandhi Park are all within 100 meters of Hotel Shompen.
- The hotel also offers classic yet comfortable rooms like deluxe double rooms and executive rooms.
- The Hotel Shompen in Port Blair also focuses on the amenities like the refrigerator, room service, and telephone.
- The hotel also embodies the delicacies in the lounge area and the restaurants.
- The 4 star hotel in Port Blair provides facilities like security, luggage storage, multilingual staff, free parking, lawn, elevator/lift, power backup, laundry service, banquet, concierge, and spa.
The airport is 2 kilometers distant, while the harbor is 3 kilometers away. The hotel is well-equipped for a comfortable stay and is named after a native tribe of the Andaman and Nicobar islands. This luxury hotel in Port Blair is an excellent choice for visitors who want to take in the sights and sounds of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. This 3-star hotel, located 0.5 km from the city's activity, boasts a great location and provides access to the city's most popular attractions. Shompen Travels, the Anthropological Museum, and the Water Sports Complex are all within walking distance of this modern hotel.
Hotel Shompen is one of the best hotels in Port Blair and is dedicated to making your stay as comfortable as possible by providing exceptional services and a wide choice of amenities. This hotel has a variety of on-site amenities to please even the most discerning visitor.
Every guest room at Hotel Shompen - Port Blair reflects the hotel's ambiance. LCD/plasma screen televisions, additional toilets, mirrors, towels, and non-smoking rooms are just a few of the amenities available throughout the hotel. After a long day, the hotel's kids club, garden, and non-motorized water activities are great locations to rest and unwind. Hotel Shompen - Port Blair is a fantastic choice for your stay in the Andaman & Nicobar Islands, whatever your reason for visiting.