The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Sentinel
- Hotel Sentinel Port Blair is located 600 m away from Phoenix Bay Jetty.
- The hotel offers delicately designed rooms like the Deluxe Room, Premier Room, Luxury Room, and Royal Suite.
- The Hotel Sentinel in Port Blair also serves the best amenities like the smoke detector, ironing service, wake-up call, bellboy service, newspaper, room service, telephone, TV, and attached bathroom.
- The hotels also serve the best cuisine in the restaurant and dining area.
- The 4 star hotel in Port Blair produced services like outdoor sports, multilingual staff, jungle safari, boat ride, beach, air conditioning, activity center, luggage storage, swimming pool, free parking, souvenir shop, conference room, lawn, tours, and treks, CCTV, kids' meals, reception, security, elevator/lift, seating area, and power backup.
Hotel Sentinel is dedicated to making your family getaway more luxurious, thrilling, and fantastic by providing a variety of engaging activities and delicious meals. The well-lit accommodations, breathtaking setting, contemporary environment, and delectable seafood will provide the guests with a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. The hotel will give you the impression of being exotic but exquisite during your stay.
Sentinel-Port Blair is one of the best hotels in Port Blair and is a fantastic choice for accommodation when visiting the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, whether you're a tourist or coming on business. The Anthropological Museum, Shompen Travels, and the Water Sports Complex are all within walking distance of this modern hotel.
This Andaman & Nicobar Islands hotel offers an abundance of exceptional services and conveniences. Guests can enjoy 24-hour room service, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, and a gift/souvenir shop while staying at this excellent facility. All the rooms here convey a sense of utter calm and tranquility.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Sentinel, Port Blair
People Also Ask About Hotel Sentinel
Yes, the hotel is very safe for the guests to stay during the current COVID - 19 situation.
The 4 star hotel produced services like outdoor sports, multilingual staff, jungle safari, boat ride, beach, air conditioning, activity center, luggage storage, swimming pool, free parking, souvenir shop, conference room, lawn, tours, and treks, CCTV, kids' meals, reception, security, elevator/lift, seating area, and power backup.
The check-in and check-out timings at the hotel are 12 PM and 9 AM respectively.
Yes, the hotel provides parking services for the guests.
Yes, the 4 star hotel in Port Blair welcomes unmarried couples.
The hotel offers delicately designed rooms like the Deluxe Room, Premier Room, Luxury Room, and Royal Suite.
The payment options given by the luxury hotel in Port Blair are credit and debit card payment options.
The cost of the 4 star hotel in Port Blair is about 3000 INR per night.
Yes, the Shompen is one of the best hotels in Port Blair that does provide a swimming pool.
Yes, the hotels also serve the best cuisine in the restaurant and dining area.
The popular attractions near this great hotel are:
Samudrika Marine Museum
Yes, the historical sites close to Shompen Hotel are:
Yes, the hotel has an activity center for the guests.
Yes, the hotel is very popular among families.