- Price Starts At :
- + 197.28 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Shri Amarnath
Hotel Shri Amarnath, is one of the best budget hotels in Jammu, is situated in Jammu, the capital of the apex state in India. The hotel's vicinity to Railway Station makes it a better choice for business people to stay amongst hotels in Jammu. You can enjoy the facilities the hotel offers; some of them are air conditioning, premium bathrooms, Flatscreen TV, and quick and 24/7 room service, including cleaning and laundry.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Hotel Shri Amarnath Jammu J&K, one of the best cheap hotels in Jammu, gives the guests a beautiful city view through their rooms. So you can relax with a fine ambiance with your loved ones after a tiring day touring Jammu. It is one of the best lodges. Available in budget near Jammu Tawi railway station.
- One of The Budget Hotels in Jammu has facilities such as Luggage Storage,Flatscreen TV,Attached Bathroom,Concierge,WIFI,Laundry Services.
Hotel Shri Amarnath, from many hotels in Jammu, also has the following facilities for the convenience of their guests like Dry Cleaning Service,Ironing Services,Separate Smoking Room,Telephone,Housekeeping,Parking
Deluxe (2×) rooms are available at the hotel with the following features: 1550 sq. ft., Double Bed, City View, 1 Adults.
- There are many restaurants you can visit nearby for an amazing Jammu experience and special north Indian cuisines.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR HOTEL SHRI AMARNATH
1. Bahu Fort is a historic fort constructed on the banks of the Tawi River; it is one of the oldest towers in the city. Bahu temple is situated inside Bahu Fort; Raja Bahulochan originally constructed this for nearly 3000 years ago; the fort gives the panoramic view of Jammu, stones carved are perfect for photography. It is one of the best historical sites near Hotel Shri Amarnath Jammu J&K
2. Akhnoor Fort holds great significance for rewriting the past; it has been declared a national monument protected by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). There are two-storeyed watch-towers at the corner to give you an amazing view of Jammu and a ghat on the Chenab river. Construction was started by Raja Tegh Singh in 1762 CE and was completely built under Raja Alam Singh in 1802.
3. Amar Mahal Museum, which was a palace before the government of Jammu and Kashmir, was converted into a museum. Raja Amar Singh constructed it along with a French architect in the nineteenth century. It was a residence of the Dogra dynasty and contained many paintings and antique portraits of the royal family.
4. Mubarak Mandi Palace was the residence of the Maharaja of Dogra Dynasty who ruled Jammu and Kashmir till 1925; it resembles the Rajasthani and Mughlai architecture. It also has the golden bow and arrow of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
5. Ranbireshwar Temple is the most famous shrine devoted to Lord Shiva in Jammu; there's an eight feet long 'Lingam' in the center; it was built by the Dogra ruler's Maharaja Ranbir Singh in 1883, it is considered as the biggest temple of Lord Shiva in the north. It also enshrines 12 shillings of crystal measuring 15 cm to 35 cm; huge images of Ganesha, Kartikeya, and Nandi Bull inside the temple.
RESTAURANTS NEARBY HOTEL SHRI AMARNATH
Hotel Shri Amarnath Jammu is situated near the railway station, myriad of restaurants are there for you to explore the cuisine of Jammu, but some of the best restaurants that you can find near railway station while travelling or before reaching hotel are;
1.The Terrace Sky Lounge Restaurant- Type- Indian And Buffet restaurant with classic cuisines at your table with an authentic taste and lemon zest.
Location-Residency Road 6th Floor, Hotel KC Residency, 5 km from Hotel Shri Amarnath
2.Blue Coriander- It is a multi-cuisine restaurant designed for an evening mood or to spend time with family.
Location-BC Road Jammu Near Jammu ISBT, 5.1 km from Hotel Shri Amarnath
3.Moti Mahal- Mughlai cuisine at its best, savour the buttery gravy of Moti Mahal, one of the most popular chain of restaurants in North. One of the best cheap hotels in Jammu lies very close to this Mughlai restaurant.
Location-City Square Mall Near Vivekanand Chowk, 3.7 km from Hotel Shri Amarnath
4.Chaat and More- Want to eat something chatpata and savoury then Chaat and More is the perfect place to serve your evening snacks cravings.
Location-V-mart Complex,1 BC Road, 4.1 km from Hotel Shri Amarnath Jammu J&K