The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About MANSAR HOTEL JAMMU
Mansar Hotel Jammu is one of the most prominent hotels in Jammu. Be it a day with broad sunlight or a night with romantic moonlight, this hotel impresses the guests with every facility they provide. The guests favor the view of the mountains with some cups of hot tea during their stay at this budget hotel in Jammu.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Hotel Mansar Hotel Jammu is located very near the holy Hindu temple Ragunath Mandir at the residency road of the city.
- The hotel provides the guests with four different rooms to choose from, depending on the needs.
- Room amenities such as free wifi, Air Conditioning, Room Service, Lan connectivity, Refrigerators are made available for a comfortable stay.
- This hotel in Jammu comprises a restaurant and a bar that makes the guests fall in love with the finger-licking food.
- Facilities such as luggage storage, housekeeping, free parking, and dry cleaning services are made available for the guests staying there for leisure.
This hotel has been topping the charts for its easily accessible location and hospitality. This hotel in Jammu is just 930m away from the Jammu Bus Stand.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR MANSAR HOTEL JAMMU
The hotel is located near the many famous places of Jammu and some of them are:
Jammu Srinagar Highway View Point
This place makes its visitors witness the best view of Jammu with naked eyes.
Raghunath Temple, Jammu
The Dogra Ruler Maharaja Ranbir Singh built this historical Hindu temple.
The temple has 12 lakh holograms installed, with artistic statues of Hindu gods and goddesses
Manda Zoo Park, Jammu
There is no need to watch animals on television screens when viewed with bare eyes in this zoo near the budget hotel in Jammu.
This very old peer baba's pilgrimage is just 5 mins away from Mansar Hotel Jammu, which hundreds of commuters visit daily.
This historic place was built 3000 years ago and is still one of the strongest forts of India, giving travelers a glimpse of lives thousands of decades ago.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
Food is loved by all and is a necessity, and when a necessity becomes flavorful, surroundings become delightful
Eden Botanic Kitchen and Bubbly
This botanic restaurant is here to satisfy one's soul rather than their place; with well-designed interiors, this place is LGBT friendly as well.
Khau Gill Udhampur
One of the city's favorite restaurants is located very near to the cheap hotel in Jammu, serving the guests with mouth-watering lunch and dinner.
Food is the ultimate treasure that everybody craves, and Khana Khazana provides food with a finger-licking Zaika! Very close to hotels in Jammu.
The Grandstand, Jammu
This restaurant provides guests with a grand dining experience, making all their stress disappear instantly.
This Multicuisine restaurant located near Hotel Mansar Hotel Jammu is one of the best restaurants to spend time with family as it offers a great ambiance.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
- - Bar
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to MANSAR HOTEL JAMMU, Jammu
People Also Ask About MANSAR HOTEL JAMMU
Property Amenities such as Parking, Smoking Rooms, Luggage Rooms, Elevators / Lifts, Mail Services, Bell-Boy Services, and Tours and Treks are provided by the budget hotel in Jammu because it wants to be at the service of its guests at any time of the call and does not believe in disappointing its guests with not finding the basic facilities required at the hotel.
This hotel in Jammu has a fine dining restaurant that offers its guests the best multi-cuisine food. And a bar is there to fill up the spirits of the guests with the tastiest mix of drinks and mocktails.
Travelers can safely park their hard-earned cars in the parking lot available by this hotel in Jammu.
Room Amenities are a priority for any guests visiting a Hotel. Basic room amenities play a vital role in proving the hotel's credibility in terms of hospitality and service. Some of the Room Amenities provided by this beautiful property are -:
- Free Wifi
- Air Conditioners
- In Laundry Service
- Doctor on Call Availability
- Bell Boy Service
- Wake Up Call
- Ironing Service
No, this hotel does not allow unmarried couples to stay.
This hotel in Jammu has every popular attraction in Jammu, very close to it. Just a few km and a maximum of 30 mins drive away from the hotel. All love these popular attractions in Jammu.
Manda Zoo PArk
Jammu Srinagar Highway ViewPoint
The hotel in Jammu provides:
- The housekeeping staff.
- Laundry service.
- Bell-boy service.
- Sanitization and cleaning rooms at a good pace.
- Infrequent hours.
On-call cleaning facilities in case of crisis are also provided to the guests.
Unfortunately, your pets have to stay home as this hotel does not allow pets and has no living pets on the property.
All this loves food. Thus, the location of this restaurant does not disappoint all the food lovers as it has plenty of restaurants around. Some of them being-:
- Eden Botanic Kitchen and Bubbly-
- Khana Khazana
- The Grandstand
- Billu Di Hatti
- Fun Bytes
- Kohinoor Restaurant
- Khau Gali
- Lakshmi Foods