The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Snowcrest Manor
Hotel SnowCrest Manor is a majestic hotel in Manali, with breathtaking views of the majestic snow-covered Himalayas and modern infrastructure.
The 4 star hotels in Manali are close to famous attractions and offer various facilities, making it the first choice for business and leisure travellers. This hotel has a suitable place to organize meetings and conferences. The luxury hotels in Manali can also organize adventure activities, barbecues on the terrace, and bonfire parties on request.
Highlights of the Hotel:
- The Hotel Snowcrest Manor Manali Himachal Pradesh is located in the Himalayas, 2.6 km from the Tibetan monastery, 15 km from the sports activities in Solang Valley, and 20 km from Bhrigu Lake.
- The hotel has 30 spacious and beautifully decorated rooms and suites with central heating, which are categorized into 27 Super Deluxe rooms and 3 family Suite Rooms.
- The hotel offers rooms equipped with Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, coffee machines, kettles, and valley views.
- The 4 star hotels in Manali have a traditional restaurant serving various cuisines and a grill bar on the terrace.
- The hotel also offers a gym, indoor games, 24-hour room service, and outdoor activities.
The Manali Snowcrown Manor Hotel Himachal Pradesh is a modern-style hotel ideal for business and leisure travellers and promises to provide an exciting stay experience. The hotel also has an indoor rooftop bar called Sun and Show, which is open from 10:30 am to 10:30 pm. In addition, leisure travellers can enjoy the hotel's nightclub and well-equipped gym. Superior rooms have a minibar, while suites have a four-poster bed and room service.
Popular Places near Hotel Snowcrest Manor - 5 places
Hidimba Devi Temple, also known as Dhungri Temple, is nestled among the snow-covered hills of Manali and is an ancient place of worship revered by Hindus. The place is just a few miles from the Hotel Snowcrest Manor Manali.
Museum of Himachal Culture and folk art
This interesting museum displays a first-class collection of ancient and traditional heritage in the state. Some of the exhibits include scale models of the Kuru Valley and surrounding temples and fortresses.
The first view of the waterfall is quite secluded and will surprise visitors because water unexpectedly gushes from a group of rocks overlooking the wooden bridge. Just 5min away from the Hotel Snowcrest Manor Manali Himachal Pradesh.
The place is just a few miles from the Hotel Snowcrest Manor Manali. A clubhouse is entertainment and adventure, close to the Beas River, very suitable for family travel. Visitors can enjoy games such as Cairo, ice skating, billiards, and table tennis.
The lake is famous as the seat of the famous saint Maharishi Bhrigu. However, the guests can enjoy the mystic lake and the grass along the Bhrigu Lake while hiking.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
The Hotel Snowcrest Manor is one of the best 4 star hotels in Manali, located outside the Log Huts area. Luxurious Hotel SnowCrest Manor also has a restaurant that serves North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, and Continental dishes.
Southern Souls Café
This restaurant is just 6 min away from Snowcrests hotel Manali. The Cafe serves Indian vegetarian-friendly, vegan, and gluten-free options. One of the best luxury hotels in Manali is just a few miles from the Cafe.
Casa Bella café
The cafe has a fully equipped living room, and a dining room. The garden in the cafe is very suitable for children and serves the best European coffee.
Drifter cafe has a café where the Cafe serves a continental and fully stocked bar with music nights, free cloakrooms, etc. The café is just 8 min away from the 4 star hotel in Manali.
The lazy dog
The Lazy Dog is suitable for breakfast with the family or a relaxing evening drink with friends, suitable for everyone. The Cafe is famous for the grilled trout and serves Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Thai cuisine.
If it rains off guard while walking around the Manu Temple, stop by People café. The eatery serves delicious sandwiches, chicken, and trout. In beverages, the restaurant serves American coffee, cappuccino, and tea.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Snowcrest Manor, Manali
People Also Ask About Hotel Snowcrest Manor
Yes, the hotel conveniently provides business centres, meeting rooms, and banquet halls.
Yes, unmarried couples are allowed as long as the guests have valid identity proof.
Popular Hotel facilities include a rooftop bar, free Wi-Fi, and free breakfast.
No, the Hotel Snowcrest Manor Manali Himachal Pradesh does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, Hotel Snowcrests Manor has an on-site restaurant where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
No, bathtubs are not available in the Hotel Snowcrests Manor.
The overall customer ratings for Hotel Snowcrests Manor is 4.5/5.
Hotel Snowcrest Manor has 3 types of rooms: super deluxe room, 3-bed family suite, 4-bed family room.
Yes, the hotel has parking facilities.
Yes, the Hotel Snowcrests Manor offers a free parking facility.
Popular attractions near Hotel Snowcrests Manor are :
- Hadimba temple
- Museum of Himachal Culture and folk art
- Jana falls
- Manu temple
Hotel snow crests manor offers room amenities like 24 hours wifi, room service, flat tv screen, air conditioning, and a desk.
Guests can enjoy the rooftop bar (with breakfast) and restaurant during their stay.
Some restaurants close to Hotel Snowcrests Manor:
- Southern Belle Café
- Drifters Café
- The Lazy
- People Café
- Casa Bella Vista
Yes, dry cleaning and laundry services are offered to guests in the hotel.
The staff speaks English and Hindi language at the Snowcrests Manor, one of the best luxury hotels in Manali.
Yes, the Hotel Snowcrests Manor offers airport shuttle services to guests.
Yes, guests can access fitness centres during the day.