The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Shingar Regency Manali (Centrally Located with Private Balconies)
Shingar Regency Manali is a road leading to Hadimba Temple. The hotel's location is ideal for convenient travelling and reaching tourist destinations. Whether for entertainment or business, the facilities and services offered by the hotel deliver an unforgettable experience.
This luxury hotel in Manali combines the modern style and the traditional architectural style of Himachal, with modern interiors, elegant rooms, and unique decorations.
Highlights of the hotel:
- Located next to Manali's iconic Hadimba Temple, Shingar Regency is a 4-star hotel with outstanding architecture, decoration, and services.
- This hotel has 56 cozy and pleasant guest rooms and suites with private balconies and stunning views.
- Luxury hotels in Manali offer each room a colour TV, telephone, free Wi-Fi, and a working desk.
- Shingar Regency Hotel has an on-site restaurant: Jharokha, with a free buffet breakfast.
- The 4 star hotels in Manali also offer room service, a tour desk, an on-call doctor, airport transportation, lockers, luggage storage, and a tour desk.
Shingar regency hotel has a business centre, meeting rooms, meeting rooms, and restaurants serving various cuisines. Hotel Shingar Regency Manali has a garden terrace, spa and sauna, and a restaurant. The business centre, meeting rooms, and banquet halls can host company and social events. Other facilities include daily maid service, ironing service, shoeshine, dry cleaning, fax, and photocopying service,24-hour reception, concierge service, free parking, and free Wi-Fi for guests' convenience.
Popular Places near Shingar Regency Manali - 5 places
Shingar Regency in Manali is a paradise with stunning views of the majestic Himalayas. With a comfortable stay, the guests can enjoy many nearby attractions :
This ancient temple is located next to a dense cedar forest, a surprise in Manali and other tourist centres. The forest cover around the Hadimba Devi temple is impressive, and in many places, the sunlight does not reach the ground.
Manu Temple is a beautiful temple. It has been a tourist attraction for many years, and travellers who want to get closer to Indian gods often come here to seek peace and spiritual enlightenment.
Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa Monastery
The Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa Monastery is the most exquisite example of the Manali Buddhist Monastery. Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa Temple adopts pagoda-style architecture with a classic stepped tower on top.
Museum of Himachal Culture and folk art
The Himachal Folk Art and Culture Museum is an ideal place to learn about the ancient way of life of the people of Himachal Pradesh. The museum embodies the pious, ancient and traditional heritage that inhabits the region. The museum
Jogini Falls is a waterfall with a small stream that merges with the Beas River in the Kullu Valley below. This place is just 13 min away from the Shingar Regency Manali.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
Shingar Regency hotel in Manali has an on-site restaurant, Jharokha. Jharokha is a multi-cuisine restaurant offering delicious continental, Chinese and Indian cuisine. The Restaurant offers buffets during peak tourist season and à la carte service throughout the year. Along with that, there are many other restaurants which will make homely food.
Southern souls café
This small piece of heaven is just 4 min away from the Hotel Shingar Regency Manali. The restaurant serves the most authentic south Indian cuisine, north Indian, and pancakes.
A good place to have some delicious Italian food with quick service from the staff. The restaurant has special wood-fired pizza and chicken lasagna.
Johnson bar and restaurant
Johnson bar and restaurant is one of the best lounges and bars in the town. The eatery organizes theme nights with good food, i.e. Indian Italian and Asian. This restaurant is just 6 min from the hotel Shingar Regency Manali.
The Johnson's café
Johnson's Cafe is the first trout speciality restaurant in the country. The all-day menu features various dishes, from hearty lamb, pork, and vegetarian dishes to freshly cooked thin-crust pizzas straight from a wood-burning oven.
Blue elephant café
Perfectly cooked trout is delicious here and resonates with guests' favourite foods. The restaurant serves delicious coffee, juice, or tea, i.e. all types of beverages.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
Safety & Hygiene
- - Disposable serveware
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Shingar Regency Manali (Centrally Located with Private Balconies), Manali
People Also Ask About Shingar Regency Manali (Centrally Located with Private Balconies)
Yes, the hotel offers convenient business centres, meeting rooms, and banquet facilities.
Yes, unmarried couples are allowed as long the guests have valid identity proof.
Some popular amenities in the property are free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant.
No, the hotel doesn't have any swimming pools.
Yes, one of the famous luxury hotels in Manali, the hotel has on-site restaurants where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Yes, the bathtub is available in suites with a private balcony (full valley view), suites with a private balcony (full valley view), a panoramic room with a private balcony (full valley view), and a panoramic room with a private balcony (panoramic view ) Valley view), superior rooms with private balcony (panoramic valley view), superior rooms with private balcony (valley view), superior rooms with private balcony (valley view), superior rooms with private balcony (valley view).
The overall customer ratings for Shingar Regency in Manali is 4.5/5.
The Shingar Regency in Manali Hotel has 6 types of rooms:
superior room with private balcony,
suite with private balcony,
two-room cabin with full view valley and private balcony,
Regency rooms with private balcony,
superior rooms with private balconies.
Yes, the hotel has parking facilities for the guests.
Shingar Regency hotel provides the guests with a free parking facility.
Some of the popular attractions close to Shingar Regency in Manali:
- Hadimba temple
- Manu temple
3.. Gadhan Thekchhokling gompa monastery
- Museum of Himachal Culture and folk art
Room amenities at Shingar Regency in Manali are free Wi-Fi, a minibar, a mini-refrigerator, and 24-hour room service.
Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Shingar Regency hotel Manali.
- southern souls café 4 min
- IIfonro 1 min
- Johnson bar and restaurant 6 min
- Johnson's café 6 min
- blue elephant café 0.1 km
Yes, the hotel provides the guests with dry cleaning and laundry services at Shingar Regency hotel Manali.
The staff at Shingar Regency has multiple languages, including English and Hindi.
Yes, Shingar Regency offers an airport shuttle facility to guests.
Yes, Shingar Regency in Manali has fitness facilities.