The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Snow Valley Resorts ( Centrally Heated Mountain Side Resorts )
Snow Valley Resorts Manali is a scenic resort in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India. Surrounded by stunning snow-capped Himalayas and lush green pine forests. Snow Valley Resort is a charming resort surrounded by the stunning snow-capped Himalayas.
The resort accommodation features rich colors, wooden floors, and luxurious furnishings, as well as modern facilities and optional magnificent views, in a local design flair.
Highlights of the resorts :
- Snow Valley Resorts Manali Himachal Pradesh is just 2 kilometers from the city center, which is surrounded by a vast apple orchard.
- This resort is an elegant and luxurious mountain resort offering 52 rooms and suites to the esteemed guests.
- Popular among all the budget resorts in Manali, the hotel has colorful rooms equipped with beautiful wallpaper, high ceilings, wooden floors, WiFi, a flat-screen TV, a mini-fridge, and a tea/coffee maker.
- A buffet breakfast is served in the bright dining room overlooking the valley.
- Other resort facilities include a rooftop terrace, children's playground, games room, disco, and bar.
One of the famous 3 star resorts in Manali facilities allow guests to dine in the restaurant overlooking the valley, the orchard, and the terrace overlooking the wonderful landscape. Outside the resort, guests can participate in a variety of sports and adventure activities, from rafting and water skiing to cable car rides. Interesting activities are held in the game room, and the meeting room can hold large-scale events and meetings.
Popular Places near Snow Valley Resorts - 5 places
1. Jana Falls
The impressive beauty of this waterfall is just 4.1 m from Snow Valley Resorts Manali allows every traveler to enjoy unprecedented pleasure. The tranquil atmosphere of this place makes Jana Falls the best place for a family picnic.
2. Clubhouse Manali
Clubhouse in Manali is an adventurous and fun place near the resort located on the banks of Manalsu Nalla, a tributary of the Beas River.
3. Van Vihar National Park
Van Vihar National Park is just 3 km away from this one of the popular 3 star resorts in Manali, Himachal Pradesh. The park is located in a favorable position on Shopping Center Road and is planted with many cedar trees to provide shade for the entire area.
4. Mall Road
Mall Road is just 2.7 km from Snow valley resort Manali. The busy shopping mall is packed with hotels, restaurants, and bars, as well as many shops and shopping centers.
5. Manu Temple
The Temple is located in the Beas river in the Kuru district, surrounded by the most fascinating landscapes. Manu Temple brings the guests closer to nature and reminds the visitors that there is more than money and fame in life.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
1. La Taberna
If the guests are looking for Spanish cuisine in Manali, then the tavern is the best choice. The cafe is a Spanish-themed restaurant.
2. Lazy dog
The cafe is perfect for breakfast with the family or a drink with friends in the evening, suitable for everyone. This cafe is famous for grilled trout and also serves Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Thai cuisine.
3. Casa Bella Vista
This restaurant is just 2 min away from this one of the famous budget resorts in Manali. The Vista is the most comfortable and well-equipped cabin where they serve their best European coffee and a variety of cuisines.
4. Southern Souls Café
The Cafe offers vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free Indian options. The beer and wine list are very good, and the buffet restaurant also serves many traditional vegetarian dishes. The Cafe is just a few miles from the Snow Valley Resorts Manali Himachal Pradesh.
5. Woods and Foods
As the only rooftop café in Manali, woods_n_foods offers a tempting menu, especially cheese omelet, aloo paratha, and Indian tea that is a must try. The Cafe has a beautiful view of the mountain and the flowing of the Beas River.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Snow Valley Resorts ( Centrally Heated Mountain Side Resorts ), Manali
People Also Ask About Snow Valley Resorts ( Centrally Heated Mountain Side Resorts )
A Yes, the resort provides convenient business centers, meeting rooms, and banquet halls.
Yes, unmarried couples are allowed as long as they have valid identity proof.
Some of the popular facilities that Snow Valley Resort offers include free Internet access, CCTV surveillance, lounge, dining room, and luggage service.
No, Snow Valley Resorts does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, the resort has restaurants where guests can enjoy delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
No, there is no bathtub in the bathrooms of Snow Valley Resorts.
The overall customer rating for Snow Valley Resorts is 4.1/5.
The Snow Valley Resort resort has 4 types of rooms: duplex family room, Maharaja corner room, Maharaja room, and presidential room.
Yes, the resort has parking facilities.
Yes, Snow Valley Resorts have free parking facilities.
Some popular attractions close to resort :
- Manali van vihar
- Manu temple
- Manali sanctuary
- mall road
Popular resort amenities include free breakfast, 24-hour room service, mini-fridge, and laundry services.
Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant at Snow Valley Resorts in Manali during their stay.
Some restaurants close to Snow Valley Resorts:
- southern soul cafe
- casa Bella vista
- wood and food
- lazy dog café
- La Taberna
Yes, dry cleaning and laundry services are provided to guests at Snow Valley Resorts Manali.
Yes, there is a beautiful mountain scenic view from Snow valley resort Manali.