The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About HOTEL THE MONTREAL
Hotel The Montreal is located in the heavenly land of Srinagar. It is a masterpiece of composition tuned with the chirpings of residing birds in the echoing mountains. Knitted with 38 rooms having luxurious and layered facilities to provide you comfort in every dynamic.
Hope you consider having a fantastic staycation! Best hotels in Srinagar with amenities.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Located just a 7-minute drive away from Dal Lake, the hotel is near Shalimar Garden, one of the Mughal gardens in Srinagar.
- The 4-star hotel in Srinagar has a developed Golf Course for the lovers of the game. The hotel's interior is well-equipped by Lounge and Yoga Activity Centre to relax your mind and body.
- Accommodations at the hotel are superior in the interior design as well as the utilities are high standard to maximize your overall living experience.
- Amenities offered by the hotel and the convenience and assistance of the guests are free WIFI, air conditioning, laundry services, TV, etc.
- Hotel The Montreal Srinagar, a luxury hotel in Srinagar, is enriched with excellent facilities made to your relevance.
- The hotel has Free Parking, ATM, 24-hour service, Butler Services, Bonfire, Emergency Exit, CCTV, Paid Pickup/Drop, etc.
- Room options available to the guests for booking are; Deluxe Garden View, Premium Mountain View, Premium Room With Balcony, Zabarwan Suites, and Family Interconnected.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL THE MONTREAL
1. Dal Lake-Experience is the breathtaking second-largest lake in Jammu and Kashmir. It mirrors the picturesque Pir Panjal range. Explore the beauty of mountains in-depth with vibrant Shikaras. Dal lake is also famous for Raad, a floating market on the lake. More popular attractions near Dal Lake are Chashme Shahi, Char Chinar, Nagin Lake, Shankaracharya Temple, etc.
2. Shalimar Bagh-A Mughal garden, symbolically known as Shalimar Garden. It is the most extensive Mughal garden in Srinagar, and the garden is popularly known as the 'Crown of Srinagar.' The outstanding horticulture of the garden makes it an exemplary tourist attraction.
3. Wular Lake-Wular Lake is considered the largest freshwater lake in India. The vibrant sunset would take your imagination to the next level. The lake is a heaven for bird lovers as it is the residence of many species of birds.
4. Nishat Bagh-The second-largest Mughal garden in the town. Surrounded by Chinar trees, this is a 12 terraced wonder. Persian gardens inspire the design of the Nishat Bagh. The stream of standstill water bisects the park into two halves. The garden has the best collection of deep-colored flowers to bring out the vividness that arrests the sight.
5. Baramulla-Nestled by Himalaya, floating on the banks of river Jhelum. The place has been witnessed by travelers and many monks and scholars every year for its scenic beauty. Baramulla is the way to cities like Gulmarg and Khilanmarg, and the place has excellent weather to stop and savor the magic of the sapphire sky.
RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL THE MONTREAL
1. Lacima cafe and pizzeria-Italian and Mexican style cuisine, crispy pizzas are available on order. Gole Market, Karan Nagar 1 km from Hotel The Montreal, 4 star hotel in Srinagar
2. Stream Restaurant- Chinese and Indian for dinner. People who love to have spices on their taste buds would love this place too, as it has all the spices and delightful experiences you could ever have.
Boulevard Road Dalgate
2.7 km from Hotel The Montreal Srinagar, a luxury hotel in Srinagar
3. Ahdoos-Indian restaurant with great reviews, based in Ahdoos Hotel, is the best cuisine serving restaurant in the locality.
Ahdoos Hotel, Residency Road
2.4 km from Hotel The Montreal Srinagar
4. Hashim Restaurant-Indian and Mughlai style cuisine, barbeque available.
1.5 km from Hotel The Montreal
5. The Chocolate ROOM Srinagar J&K- Sweet Shop and Cakes available with chocolatey and innovative desserts to please the visitors.
Karanagar City Center Plaza
0.4 km from Hotel The Montreal
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
- - Electrical Sockets
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to HOTEL THE MONTREAL, Srinagar
People Also Ask About HOTEL THE MONTREAL
Srinagar has something for everyone to nurture, be that an echoing valley or Shikara Ride. Here are some of the popular attractions in Srinagar,
- Shalimar Garden- This Mughal Garden is one of the three gardens by the Mughal Emperor in Srinagar, embraced by the scenic valley; Shalimar Garden is famous because of its elegant flowers and a wide variety of botanical plants. The destination is most visited by photographers, couples, and even families.
- Dal Lake- Lying 4 km from the hotel, Dal Lake is known for boats and the Raad-floating market. You can indeed have a memorable day near Dal Lake. More popular attractions near Dal Lake are Chashme Shahi, Char Chinar, Nagin Lake, Shankaracharya Temple, etc.
- Wular Lake is also one of the most visited destinations in Srinagar. It is known for its panoramic evening beauty, and many professional photographers visit the place for their perfect shot. Families also see the location to spend some leisure time in the evening or a long afternoon.
Yes, parking space is available at the hotel, and parking space is available free of cost for the guests during their stay.
Yes, the 4 star hotel in Srinagar is near the city center, and it takes a 5-minute drive to reach Dal Lake.
Yes, dry cleaning and laundry services are provided at the hotel. The hotel has the staff compiled with maximum safety and hygiene in the COVID-19 time.
Yes, the luxury hotel in Srinagar has a restaurant that serves delicious Indian delicacies, 24-hour cafe and Bakery are also add-ons to the kitchenette.
No, the hotel does not have any swimming pool on its premises.
A Five room option available at the hotel ar;
- Deluxe Garden View
- Premium Mountain View
- Premium Room With Balcony
- Zabarwan Suites
- Family Interconnected
All the rooms are premium and offer amenities such as air conditioning, smoke alarms, fire extinguisher nearby, free WIFI, laundry services, 24-hour room service, attached bathroom, bell-boy service, wake-up call, in-built safe, luggage storage, wardrobe, etc.
The finest hotels in Srinagar include Hotel The Montreal.
Yes, the reservation can be canceled for free up to a specific date. For more information related to the cancellation of a booking contact at the reception of Hotel Montreal.