The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Vishnu Palace
- Hotel Vishnu Palace Mussoorie is located 1.5 km away from Mussoorie Mall Road and 1.9 km from Camel's Back Road.
- There are 3 types of rooms- a superior non-view room, a superior Himalayan view, and a deluxe double room with either a single bed option or a double bed option.
- At Hotel Vishnu Palace Mussoorie Uttarakhand, all the rooms are very comfy and provide all the guests with a private bathroom, a wardrobe, bed linen, a flat Tv, a small mini bar, and other basic facilities.
- There is a 24- hour front desk service and room service available at this 3 star hotel in Mussoorie. On request, they can also arrange tours for the guest.
- Hotel Vishnu Palace Mussoorie has modern amenities such as free wifi, free parking, a buffet breakfast, a garden, a restaurant, and a terrace.
The Hotel is about 100 meters from the Library Bus Stand. Its proximity to the market and magnificent views of the all-encompassing and welcoming Himalayas make it a great spot to rest and revitalize. Hotel Vishnu Palace offers the finest in hospitality.
Hotel Vishnu Palace Mussoorie has spacious accommodation with an amazing dining menu. The nearby places to this luxury hotel in Mussoorie are Camel’s back road, Dehradun clock tower, Gun Hill, Library Chowk, and Kempty Falls.
You can also book this property to get the advantage of Business Centre, Conferences, Banquet Hall for a well planned holiday.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Vishnu Palace, Mussoorie
People Also Ask About Hotel Vishnu Palace
All the Covid-19 guidelines are followed strictly at Hotel Vishnu Palace Mussoorie making it safe to stay in this luxurious hotel.
Cleaning services such as laundry, housekeeping, and Business services such as Business centers, Conferences, Banquet Hall are provided at Hotel Vishnu Palace Mussoorie Uttarakhand.
The Check-In timing is 12 Pm and Check-Out timing is 10 AM at Hotel Vishnu Palace.
Yes, this luxury hotel in Mussoorie provides free parking space.
Yes, this 3 star hotel in Mussoorie is couple-friendly.
There are 3 types of rooms- a superior non-view room, a superior Himalayan view, and a deluxe double room available at Hotel Vishnu Palace Mussoorie Uttarakhand.
All the Credit cards, Debit cards, Visa, Mastercards are accepted by Hotel Vishnu Palace.
No, Hotel Vishnu Palace doesn’t have a swimming pool.
Yes, Hotel Vishnu Palace, Mussoorie has a restaurant.
The cost to stay at this hotel is between 2,900 to 4,400 Indian rupees.
Yes, this hotel is perfect to stay with family.
Popular attractions closest to this hotel is Camel’s back road, Dehradun clock tower, Gun Hill, Library Chowk, and Kempty Falls.
Green Vegetarian and Cafe Tavern are the nearest outlets to Hotel Vishnu Palace Mussoorie.
Gun Hill is the historical site nearby this property that offers the best views of the Himalayan range and Doon Valley.