The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About IBIS Pune Viman Nagar
- IBIS Pune Viman Nagar is a 7 mins drive from the Pune Airport.
- There are in total 160 stylish rooms in this 3 star hotel in Pune.
- Room Amenities features a TV, free wifi, attached bathrooms, queen-size bed or twins bed, tea-coffee Maker, complimentary mineral water, etc.
- Customized food is offered in the in-house restaurant at this hotel.
- Hotel IBIS Pune Viman Nagar has a wide range of amenities such as a gym, free parking, lift, power backup, CCTV security, business center, conference room, medical center, and other modern facilities.
The hotel IBIS Pune is situated in Viman Nagar, Maharashtra state. It is 7 km away from the Pune Railway Station. The nearest shopping places include Inorbit Mall and Phoenix Market City. You can watch movies in the theater or have amazing food at the food court. The commercial hubs and Aga Khan Palace are also closely connected to this property.
The in-house restaurant at this lavish hotel named Spice offers Indian, Oriental, and European dishes. It has a live kitchen where you can request food customization. There is a bar present in the hotel that serves a wide range of refreshing drinks. Guests can also enjoy a luscious breakfast in the hotel.
For fitness and exercising, the hotel offers a gym and 24-hour fitness center. There is a banquet hall that has LCD projectors, internet access, speakers, and other equipment for hosting conferences, meetings, and other events. There is also hospital availability at a 7km distance. Car rental and airport shuttle are also provided by the hotel. Book this property at ease from the hoteldekho.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to IBIS Pune Viman Nagar, Pune
People Also Ask About IBIS Pune Viman Nagar
Bund Garden, The Aga Khan Palace, and Osho Ashram are the popular places nearby to IBIS Pune.
Yes, IBIS Pune has parking facilities available.
Yes, there is a gym at the hotel premises for your fitness session.
Laundry Services and Dry Cleaning Services are offered by the IBIS Pune of Viman Nagar.
The cancellation policy is different from hotel to hotel.
The cost varies between INR 3,100 to 4,300 rupees.
The check-in timing at IbIS is from 2 PM.
The check-out timing in this luxury hotel in Pune is until 11 AM.
The Square restaurant and Kue-Bar are the nearby restaurants to this luxury hotel in Pune.
Yes, unmarried couples are allowed in the Hotel IBIS.
No, there is no swimming pool at this 3 star hotel in Pune.
Yes, there is an in-house restaurant at Hotel IBIS.
Standard Queen Room, Standard Twin Room, and Same Day Use Room for 6 hours are the types of rooms available at IBIS.