The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Residency Lake Resort and Spa
- Residency Lake Resort and Spa is a property situated 38 km away from Pune’s main city.
- There are in total 12 cottages with modern interiors and furniture.
- The room has air conditioning, free wifi, attached bathroom, intercom facility, mini bar, cable tv, etc.
- There is an onsite restaurant that is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Other amenities of this property features room service, newspaper, laundry service, dry cleaning service, bar, kids play area, spa, bell boy service, wake-up call, swimming pool, etc.
Mulshi, 40 kilometers from Pune, is home to the Residency Lake Resort and Spa. The resort overlooks the scenic Sahyadri hills, which are surrounded by lush nature. Aesthetic lighting and color schemes provide a sense of coziness, making you feel at ease. A variety of services, including dry cleaners and 24-hour room service, ensure that you won't have to lift a finger while taking in the sights.
The vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes, as well as non-alcoholic beverages, are served by The Cliff Cafe. Delicious drinks and delectable delicacies from various cuisines will leave you wanting more. The Dip Bar offers an exquisite selection of both Indian and international liquor brands for those looking to quench their thirst. Allow yourself to be tempted by world-class alcoholic beverages prepared with care by a trained bartender.
Your toddlers will never be bored with a special kids area and a baby swimming pool. The Revive Spa provides a wide range of treatments and services to both guests and non-guests, all delivered by trained and experienced professionals. Beauty treatments, massages, and a wide range of baths – everything you need to unwind and relax. This resort aims to provide you with leisure hospitality and an unforgettable stay. With 12 lakefront accommodations and mesmerizing views of nature's beauty, this hotel in Pune is the ideal location for your family vacation.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Residency Lake Resort and Spa, Pune
People Also Ask About Residency Lake Resort and Spa
Yes, it is a luxury resort in Pune, it does follow all the guidelines authorized by the government, hence, it is completely safe to stay there.
General services, business services, and room services are offered by Residency Lake resort.
The check-in and check-out timings at Residency Lake are 2 PM and 11 AM.
Yes, there is a free parking facility available for all the guests at this luxury resort in Pune.
Yes, Resort Residency Lake does provide rooms for couples.
Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Visa, and MasterCards are the accepted payment modes by Resort Residency Lake.
Library Lawn, Admin Lawn, Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum, etc are the popular places closest to Residency Lake.
Paradise Cafe, The Chatai restaurant, and Chor Bazaar restaurant are the nearest restaurants to this resort in Pune.
There is a swimming pool where you can do swimming-related exercises at this resort in Pune.
The cost to stay at Residency lake resort Pune is between 6,200 to 13,700 Indian rupees.