- Price Starts At :
- + 466.44 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Residency Club
- Residency Club Pune is just 8 km away from the Pune Airport.
- There are in total 22 rooms comprising suites, deluxe rooms, and standard rooms.
- All rooms boast free wifi, a Tv, an attached bathroom, air conditioning, wardrobe, etc.
- There is an in-house restaurant named Courtyard Restaurant that offers Chinese, Indian, and Pizza.
- Property's amenities include a garden, a terrace, luggage storage, locker, banquet and meeting hall, CCTV security, free parking, kids play area, etc.
This resort was inaugurated in 1991 by the late Bollywood actor Sunil. It is located at the Queen’s Garden. The accommodation facility at the Residency Club Resort Pune creates a whole new holiday destination that is all in the suite, with plush interiors, fluffy cushions, aesthetic lights, colors, and specially sectioned areas for dining and evening coffee. To top it all off, there is a 24-hour service that is prompt, convivial, and eager to serve you. Happiness comes in small packages, and full-fledged celebrations help to create lasting memories for dull times.
This property can bring all of your joy under one roof, no matter how big or small. The Queen's Lawn, with a capacity of 1200 people, is primarily for the socialite. Palladium and Colonnade are two halls that can accommodate any type of business meeting. The premises can be dressed to meet the needs of any type of consortium – deliberative, goal-setting, or even partying. This is where work meets pleasure, and you can conduct any business operation.
A relaxing, long lunch outside with your entire family and a flatteringly wide social circle is the ideal way to end a long day at work. The courtyard gives that much-needed comfort zone for you after a long day of pushing yourself to new limits. This is also the center where delicacies from other cultures visit culinary festivals to titillate your taste buds, thanks to its broad multi-cuisine.