The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Ilara Hotel & Spa
- Ilara Hotel & Spa is situated at a distance of 28 km away from the Chennai International airport.
- It has 40 well-defined high standard rooms.
- The rooms are fitted with AC, a TV, LAN, intercom, refrigerator, newspaper, tea/coffee maker, free toiletries, and a private bathroom with a shower.
- There is a lounge and on-site restaurant at the hotel Ilara.
- Conference room, reception, room service, power backup, housekeeping, swimming pool, private entrance, CCTV, safe, and other amenities are a part of this hotel.
Ilara Hotel & Spa Chennai comes with 40 rooms decked up with modern furniture to meet the comfort and needs of all the guests who wish to relax or brainstorm during their stay in the hotel. You can find hotel Ilara on Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR). Ilara greets you with all of the excitement and zeal to make your stay memorable. It will pamper you and redefine the business or leisure trip amid the hustle and bustle of Chennai.
To beat the heat, relax and rejuvenate in the spa or swim in the outdoor pool. Sangeetha, a vegetarian restaurant, serves delectable dishes in the hotel. It is a well-established restaurant chain with over 30 units in Chennai and 15 units abroad, with plans for future expansion in Sydney, Hong Kong, Doha, Qatar, and Canada.
Wellness is the way of life at Ananta Spa. The spa ensures relaxation of your mind, rejuvenate your body so that you can focus your senses without spending a fortune! Ananta Spa is one of the widest spa lines in the country, designating a wide range of spa services, including a Thai spa for traditional therapies. Organic Spa is for more western and diverse therapies, while Medi Spa is for spa therapies combined with physiotherapy.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Ilara Hotel & Spa, Chennai
People Also Ask About Ilara Hotel & Spa
Conference room, reception, room service, power backup, housekeeping, swimming pool, private entrance, CCTV, safe, and free wifi are some of the popular amenities of this best resort in Chennai.
Yes, hotel Ilara is a safe place to stay as they follow all the safety protocols authorized by the government.
The cost to stay at this luxury resort in Chennai is between 2400 to 4000 rupees.
Free parking spaces and Valet parking facilities are offered at Ilara hotel.
Duplex rooms and Suite rooms are the available types of rooms at this luxury resort in Chennai.
Debit Card, Credit Card, Visa, and MasterCard are the available payment methods accepted by Ilara.
Nearby attractions to this luxurious resort in Chennai include Vivira Mall (0.1 km) and Madhya Kailash Temple (0.7 km).
Yes, there is an in-house restaurant at Ilara hotel.
Yes, there is a swimming pool available at Ilara hotel.
The check-in and check-out timings of this Chennai resort are 12 PM and 10 AM respectively.
RTS Food Street, Sangeetha Veg, and Coal Barbecues are near this best resort in Chennai.