The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Island Tourister
- Hotel Islands Tourister Port Blair is located on J N Road, opposite UMA Bakery.
- The hotel feature cozy but comfy rooms with Wi-Fi and comfortable beds.
- Amenities such as business center, medical center, banquet hall, power backup, and parking space are available at the hotel.
- The budget hotel also features a restaurant and dining area where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Business services, room service, laundry, free parking, and security are available at the hotel.
Hotel Islands Tourister is one of the best hotels in Port Blair that provide quality accommodation at a reasonable price. The budget hotel in Port Blair is in the vicinity of Samudrika Marine Museum, Anthropological Museum, Elephant Beach, Cellular Jail, Corbyn's Cove, Ross Island, and North Bay Island Andaman. Cellular Jail and Samudrika Marine Museum are must-visit destinations for history buffs whereas the beautiful beaches are a paradise for nature lovers.
Hotel Island Tourister Port Blair offers clean and hygienic rooms of the same category with basic amenities such as tea/coffee maker, air conditioning, cable/satellite TV, queen size bed, and toiletries, and a bathroom equipped with a shower. A vegetarian breakfast is available for guests at the cheap hotel in Port Blair. Guests can also enjoy their meals at the hotel's dining area at peace.
For the safety of guests, a smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, and fire extinguisher are installed throughout the property and a medical center is also available. It’s one of the hotels that are safe to stay and safety won’t be an issue.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Island Tourister, Port Blair
People Also Ask About Island Tourister
The standard check-in time at Islands Tourister Port Blair is 11:00 AM and check-out time is 9:00 AM.
The budget hotel in Port Blair room tariff starts from INR 2,906.
Yes, the cheap hotel in Port Blair offers business services such as a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet hall.
Yes, Islands Tourister is one of the couple-friendly hotels in Port Blair that allow unmarried couples to stay and like any other guests of the hotel, the couple is required to present valid ID proof such as passport, Aadhar Card, or voter Card to confirm their identity and age.
A restaurant, business center, meeting room, banquet hall, Wi-Fi, music system, dining area, medical center, air conditioning, seating area, power backup, and parking space are some of the popular amenities available in the budget hotel in Port Blair.
No, Islands Tourister Port Blair does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, the cheap hotel in Port Blair has a restaurant.
This budget hotel features only one type of room that is a Deluxe Room.
Yes, Islands Tourister is one of the hotels in Port Blair that have a parking facility.
The following attractions are close to Islands Tourister in Port Blair.
Samudrika Marine Museum
Yes, Cellular Jail and Samudrika Marine Museum are two historical sites are close to Hotel Islands Tourister.