The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Kahal Jungle Resort
- Tiffin Top is just a 25-minute walk from the Kahal Jungle Resort.
- There are altogether 6 rooms that are known as Himalayan view Cottages.
- The rooms are provided with free wifi, TV, attached bathroom with shower, newspaper, electrical sockets, and torch.
- The on-site restaurant offers a great breakfast menu and there is a coffee shop at the hotel.
- Playground, Barbeque, Verandah, Caretaker, yoga center, indoor games, dining area, room service, and many other facilities are offered by this hotel in Nainital.
Kahal Jungle Resort Nainital is conveniently located near Snow View Point, about 1.7 kilometers from the city center and adjacent to the Nainital viewpoint. On-demand, the hotel will arrange a shuttle from/to the airport. To reach this resort, you need to trek 1 km from the jungle.
Non-smoking rooms are available at the hotel. The property has 6 rooms. There are a front desk available 24 hours, where the generous staff will gladly help you with any questions about your stay. Room service is available in the hotel. Boathouse club, Mall road, Thandi Sadak, fair lights trails, Himalaya viewpoint, and cave garden are all the nearby attractions.
A fitness center is available at a hotel for those who want to stay in shape. Vehicle parking is available on-site. Visit a nearby restaurant with a diverse menu. A beautiful garden has been seeded near the hotel. Guests have Internet access. It is important to note that you can only pay for the amenities in cash. The resort is perfect for family vacations. Kahal Jungle Resort - 1 Km trek in the jungle offers meals and a special menu for children's travelers. Hiking and darts are two nearby activities.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Kahal Jungle Resort, Nainital
People Also Ask About Kahal Jungle Resort
Boathouse club, Mall road, Thandi Sadak, fair lights trails, Himalaya viewpoint, and cave garden are all the nearby popular attractions closest to this resort in Nainital.
Governor's House Raj Bhawan is the only historical site closest to Kahal Jungle.
The standard check-in and check-out timings at Kahal hotel are 2 PM and 12 PM respectively.
The cost to stay at Kahal Jungle Resort is between 5,700 to 8,000n Indian rupees.
Yes, resort Kahal Jungle is quite popular to stay with families.
Unmarried couples are allowed in resort Kahal as this is a couple-friendly property.
Playground, Barbeque, Verandah, Caretaker, yoga center, indoor games, dining area, room service, and free wifi are the popular amenities available at this luxury resort in Nainital.
There are no swimming pools at the Kahal resort.
Kahal Jungle does have a restaurant.
Himalayan View Cottage(With Bonfire) is the only type of room available at this resort in Nainital.
Free parking and private parking facilities are provided by the Kahal Jungle.
Sonam fast food, food court, Giannis Pure Veg, and Chandni Chowk are a few restaurant options to choose from when you are at this luxury resort in Nainital.