The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Laxman Residency
- Laxman Residency Mangalore is located in Kuntikana, Bejai just 5 km from Panambur Beach.
- The three-star property is comprised of 17 well-appointed guest rooms equipped with Wi-Fi and amenities.
- The hotel features a medical center, shops, toiletries, and parking space.
- The budget hotel adorns a bar and a shared lounge named High On 66.
- The hotel offers a plethora of services such as laundry, housekeeping, and ticket service, to name a few.
Laxman Residency Mangalore is set 4.2 km from Mangalore International Airport and 8.4 km from Mangalore International Airport. The Residency is one of the hotels in Mangalore that are in the vicinity of popular attractions and shopping hubs such as Pio Mall, Kashmiri Handicrafts, and Bharath Mall. Hotel Laxman Residency is one of the 3 star hotels in Mangalore, offering impeccable service and world-class amenities.
Laxman Residency is one of the budget hotels in Mangalore, featuring 17 well-appointed rooms, equipped with air conditioning, cable/satellite TV, desk, tea/coffee maker, a desk, mirror, telephone, and attached bathroom with a shower and toiletries. The in-house restaurant and bar named High On 66 offer a wide array of food, beverages, and quick snacks. The guests are served complimentary breakfast, and kid meals are also available at an additional charge.
The hotel provides room service, ticket service, tours, Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping, laundry, dry cleaning, food delivery, luggage storage, front desk, airport transfer, parking, ironing facilities, and car rental service.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Laxman Residency, Mangalore
People Also Ask About Laxman Residency
No, Laxman Residency Mangalore does not offer business services.
Yes, Hotel Laxman is one of the hotels in Mangalore that are couple-friendly and allow unmarried couples to stay as long as they have valid ID proof at the time of check-in and are above 18 years of age.
Hotel Laxman is one of the 3 star hotels in Mangalore that feature free Wi-Fi, a medical center, shops, restaurant, toiletries, and parking space.
Laxman Residency does not have a swimming pool but has other amenities.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Laxman Residency Mangalore, but the attached bathroom comes with toiletries.
Yes, Hotel Laxman is one of the budget hotels in Mangalore that have a restaurant on-site.
Laxman Residency has got 4.3 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guests, which can be considered an excellent review for a hotel, making it one of the most sought out 3 star hotels in Mangalore.
Laxman Residency Mangalore features four types of Rooms
Deluxe Single A/C Room
Deluxe Double A/C Room
Suite Single A/C
Suite Double A/C
Yes, Hotel Laxman is one of the budget hotels in Mangalore that have an accessible parking facility.
These famous attractions are close to Laxman Residency Mangalore.
Jami Mosque of Zinad Baksh
St. Francis Xavier Church
Kadri Manjunath Temple
Saint Sebastian Church
These are some restaurants near Hotel Laxman.
Ideal Ice Cream Parlour
Pabba’s Ice Cream Parlour
Hotel Laxman is one of Mangalore hotels located near the city center, and the hotel is just 0.2 km away from the city center.