The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Sai Palace
- Hotel Sai Palace Mangalore is located in Navratna Mangalore, just opposite to the City Center Mall.
- The three-star property is comprised of 55 well-appointed rooms that exude peace and harmony.
- The hotel features a medical centre, banquet, free Wi-Fi, and a parking space.
- The hotel adorns three dining venues featuring a different theme and serves different variants of food and beverage.
- The hotel provides 24 hr room service, front desk, luggage storage, valet parking, and other facilities.
Hotel Sai Palace Mangalore is located in the heart of the city, opposite City Center Mall. Sai Palace is one of the best hotels in Mangalore that offer peaceful surroundings but is in the vicinity of tourist attractions and shopping hubs. Among all the 3 star hotels in Mangalore, Sai Palace is located near the famous beaches such as Panambur Beach, Tannirbhavi Beach, Ullal Beach, Surathkal Beach, and Someshwar Beach.
One of the best budget hotels in Mangalore that feature 55 beautifully designed, spacious, and luxurious rooms exuding peace and harmony. The rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi, air conditioning, cable television, intercom, sturdy television, and attached bathroom with hot/cold water facility and toiletries. The hotel adorns three restaurants- Lunch Room, Veg Restaurant, and Fine Dining Restaurant, all offering a wide range of food and beverages.
The hotel staff of Sai Palace is always at guests' disposal, and personalized services such as room service, housekeeping, front desk, luggage storage, concierge, laundry service, luggage storage, airport transfer, free parking, valet parking, and car rental service are provided to guests.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Sai Palace, Mangalore
People Also Ask About Hotel Sai Palace
Yes, Sai Palace is one of the best budget hotels in Mangalore that offer business services such as banquet and conference facilities.
Yes, Sai Palace is a couple-friendly and allow unmarried couples to stay as long as they have valid ID proof and are above 18 years of age.
Sai Palace is one of the 3 star hotels in Mangalore that features world-class amenities such as luxury rooms, multiple dining venues, medical centre, banquet, Wi-Fi, tea/coffee maker, and attached bathroom with toiletries.
No. Hotel Sai Palace Mangalore does not have a swimming pool, but the hotel has other amenities.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Hotel Sai Palace, but the attached bathrooms are equipped with toiletries.
Yes, Hotel Sai Palace Mangalore features multiple dining venues.
Hotel Sai Palace has got 4.4 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guest, which can be considered an excellent review for the hotel is making it one of the best hotels in Mangalore. Hotel Sai Palace Mangalore contact number is mentioned on our website, along with other relevant information about the property.
Hotel Sai Palace Mangalore features three types of rooms.
Premium Executive Room
Yes, Sai Palace is one of the budget hotels in Mangalore that have a parking facility.
These popular attractions are close to Hotel Sai Palace Mangalore are.
Shri Sharavu Mahaganpathi Temple
St. Aloysius Chapel
Sri Venkataramana Temple
Digambar Jain Temple
Sai Palace is one of the 3 star hotels in Mangalore that feature multiple dining venues
These are some restaurants near Sai Palace