The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Estate Resort
- The Estate Resort Mangalore is located in the foothills of Western Ghat, Moodabidri.
- The three-star property is comprised of beautifully adorned rooms equipped with Wi-Fi and other amenities.
- The Estate features banquets, event spaces, a swimming pool, gym, free Wi-Fi, and a parking space.
- The hotel adorns a multi-cuisine restaurant offering some of the best vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies of the region.
- The budget hotel provides room service, housekeeping, business service, and other facilities for guests' comfort and convenience.
The Estate Resort Mangalore is set in the foothills of the Western Ghats, where guests can unwind and relax. The Estate is one of the resorts in Mangalore, offering an unparalleled staying experience with 360-degree views of the surrounding.
The Estate is one of the 3 star resorts in Mangalore, offering accommodation in ten Premium Cottage Rooms, eight Valley View Rooms, and two 3-Bedroom Suites. Premium Cottage Rooms and Valley View Rooms are couple-friendly rooms, whereas 3-Bedroom Suites are family-friendly rooms. These rooms come equipped with a king-size bed, air conditioning, mini-fridge, free Wi-Fi, and an attached bathroom with a dental and toiletry kit.
The Estate Resort is one of the budget resorts in Mangalore, featuring a multi-cuisine restaurant, banquets, event spaces, swimming pool, gym, and parking space. The in-house restaurant serves fresh seafood, homestyle recipes, delicious snacks, grills, Chinese and Continental food. The Estate offers room service, housekeeping, laundry, dry cleaning, doctor on call, ticket service, and business services, along with facilities for disabled guests.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Estate Resort, Mangalore
People Also Ask About The Estate Resort
Yes, the Estate is one of the budget resorts in Mangalore that offer business services such as business centres, meeting rooms, and banquets.
Yes, the Estate is one of the resorts in Mangalore that are couple friendly and allow unmarried to stay on the condition that they should have a valid ID proof at the time of check-in and are above 18 years of age.
The Estate is one of the 3 star resorts in Mangalore that feature luxury rooms, restaurants, banquets, event spaces, a swimming pool, gym, free Wi-Fi, and parking space.
Yes, the Estate is one of the budget resorts in Mangalore that have a swimming pool.
No, a bathtub is not available in the room of the Estate Resort Mangalore.
Yes, the Estate Resort has a multi-cuisine restaurant.
The Estate has got 4.6 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guests, which can be considered an excellent review for a hotel.
The Estate Resort Mangalore features three types of rooms.
Premium Cottage Rooms
Valley View Rooms
Yes, the Estate is one of the 3 star resorts in Mangalore with a free parking facility.
These popular attractions are close to the Estate Resort Mangalore.
Polai Rajarajeshwari Temple
Kateel Shri Durgaparameshwari Temple
Thousand Pillars Temple
These restaurants are close to the Estate Resort.
Amul Ice Cream Parlour and cafe
Jayaraj Bar & Restaurant
The Estate is one of the resorts in Mangalore that feature a fitness centre and swimming pool offering ample opportunities to exercise.