The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Lemon Tree Hotel, Katra
Lemon Tree Hotel Katra looks over the beautiful landscapes of the Trikuta mountains of Jammu and Kashmir. The hotel has a beautiful ambiance with a hint of its signature lemon fragrance in the air. This 4 star hotel in Katra is only five minutes away from the railway station and is an excellent choice for business and leisure travelers.
Highlights of the Hotel:
- The hotel's location is highly commended as it is surrounded by the glorious view of the Trikuta Mountains, where the temple of Vaishnodevi is situated.
- There are 70 designer rooms at the hotel furnished luxuriously and offered the utmost comfort to the guests. Beds are having orthopedic mattresses, tea/coffee makers, and flat screens for entertainment.
- The hotel has a coffee shop that offers complimentary breakfast and an on-site restaurant for guests to dine at. It has an all-vegetarian multi-cuisine and mouth-watering homemade dishes as well.
- The hotel Lemon Tree Hotel Katra Jammu and Kashmir have Wi-Fi in public areas, a free car parking area, a 24-hour front desk, room service, and multiple facilities to relax and unwind. There is a babysitting service, laundry and dry cleaning service, elevators, etc.
- The hotel makes car rental available and also provides airport transfer and shuttle service to the guests.
- Lemon Tree Hotel assures the guests a welcoming and joyous stay. Moreover, it grants relaxation facilities like the fitness center, spa, sauna, and massage.
- Multiple amenities such as laundry and dry cleaning service, safety deposit boxes, elevators, and 24-hour front desk reception and room services, are made available for this luxury hotel in Katra.
- The hotel features a coffee shop that offers complimentary breakfast and an on-site restaurant for guests to dine at. The restaurant serves delicious treats and is pleasantly furnished to provide maximum comfort to the guests. The place has an all-vegetarian multi-cuisine and mouth-watering homemade dishes as well.
- The rooms are fitted with beds having orthopedic mattresses, tea/coffee makers, and flat screens for entertainment. The attached bathrooms have showers. The deluxe rooms for business travelers are provided with Wi-Fi.
- The check-in time for this hotel in Katra is from 2 pm, and the check-out timing is until noon.
Popular Places near Lemon Tree Hotel:
The snow-covered tourist destination of Patnitop near this hotel is set on the Shiwalik belt of the Himalayas. It offers the adventure of skiing and paragliding to its visitors. Even to people with no prior experience in these sports, the slopes are gentle and welcoming. The Naag Mandir lies at Patnitop, that ages more than six hundred years old.
Ardh Kuwari Cave.
Also known as Hathi Mattha, Ardh Kuwari cave’s majestic architectural shape resembles the head of an Elephant. The history of this place astonishes and amazes the tourists as Mata Vaishnodevi meditated here for nine months before beheading Bhairav Nath in her Mahakali avatar. This is a highly recommended tourist site near Lemon Tree Hotel Katra Jammu and Kashmir.
Dera Baba Banda
This prominent Sikh pilgrimage center offers all the travelers blessings on the holy lands. It has a Gurudwara, built by Guru Gobind Singh's favorite soldier Baba Banda Bairaagi, which gives the place its name. This is situated on the banks of river Chenab, and thousands of people visit this place to see the ashes of Banda Bahadur, the arrow given to him by Guru Gobind Singh, and the sword used by him during wars. It is 0.6 miles from Lemon Tree Hotel Katra Jammu and Kashmir.
If one is planning to visit Katra, then visiting Vaishno Devi must be the first reason. The Vaishnodevi temple is dedicated to the goddess Shakti.
At just 3 km from the temple of Mata Vaishno Devi lies the Bhairon Temple. One visiting Vaishno Devi one must pay homage at the Bhairon temple. Tourists can take the cable-car ride to reach this destination, and this place is conveniently reachable from Lemon Tree, the luxury hotel in Katra.
Best Restaurants Nearby:
Chilli to Vanilla.
A posh, well-lit, and well-furnished restaurant near this hotel in Katra would be Chilli to Vanilla. It serves both Chinese and Indian cuisine. Given that it has a 5 out of 5 customer ratings.
Madhuban ranks number 1 out of 28 restaurants near Lemon tree Hotel Katra, The multi cuisine consists of Indian, Asian, and International that too vegetarian food.
Manorajan Dahaba near Lemon Tree Hotel Katra Jammu and Kashmir ranks 3rd in 28 restaurants. It offers vegetarian and vegan options.
This restaurant provides amazing Chinese cuisine, fast food, Indian, and Asian cuisine. People looking for a change from their daily Indian cuisine can try some Chinese dishes here in the vicinity of Lemon Tree Hotel.
Pooja Vaishno Dhaba.
A vegetarian-friendly cuisine is served at this restaurant. It is well maintained, and the food is appetizing as well. It has 4 out of 5 ratings and a 6th ranking out of 28 restaurants around Lemon Tree Hotel Jammu and Kashmir.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
Safety & Hygiene
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
People Also Ask About Lemon Tree Hotel, Katra
Indeed, Ginger Katra hotel does offer the guests business services and conference facilities. For example, it has a computer station and a meeting room for business travelers.
Ginger Katra hotel is well-lit and well-maintained, with cozy furnishings and an on-site restaurant. There's 24-hour front desk reception and elevator service. The hotel also has an on-site restaurant that serves a buffet breakfast. It has free Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas and provides free secured self-parking. It offers tour/ticket assistance for leisure travelers and has a computer station and a meeting room for business travelers.
Unfortunately, Ginger Katra hotel does not have any swimming pools.
The hotel has an on-site restaurant for the guests that serves buffet breakfast and Indian cuisine.
No, bathtubs are unavailable in the rooms at the hotel. There are only showers in the ensuite bathrooms as it is a budget hotel in Katra.
The customer ratings for this hotel are 7.8 out of 10 overall. The room comfort score is 8.6, and the location score is 8.5. For prices, it is eight, and the cleanliness score is 7.8. The facilities provided by the hotel are rated 7.4 out of 10.
This 3-star hotel in Katra has 80 rooms, divided into the family room and the standard double room. The rooms are air-conditioned and offer in-room dining, tea/coffee maker, refrigerator, and television with satellite channels.
Of course, hotel Ginger Katra has an accessible self-parking facility.
The Raghunath temple, Shalimar Park, Vaishno Devi Temple, Siar Baba Waterfall, and Amar Mahal Palace are the best tourist attractions in Katra, close to the hotel.
There are 80 rooms furnished to provide comfort to the guests and are fitted with basic amenities such as air conditioning, in-room dining, complimentary bottled water, an ironing board, a desk, a tea/coffee maker, a refrigerator, and a television with satellite channels. The ensuite bathrooms have a rainfall showerhead, and the hotel provides complimentary toiletries. The hotel also has free Wi-Fi in the rooms.
Restaurants near Ginger Katra hotel with good reviews are Madhuban, Sagar Ratna, The Grandstand, Orchid, and Moti Mahal.
No, Ginger Katra hotel does not have any exercising facilities, fitness centers, or spas.
Yes, the hotel offers an airport shuttle to its guests. It also has an accessible self-parking facility.
Amar Mahal Palace Museum is an essential historical tourist attraction that is 40.5 km from the hotel. Other places of historical importance near Ginger Katra hotel are Vaishno Devi, Bhairon Temple, and Ardh Kuwari Cave Temple.
This hotel in Katra offers full refundable rooms if the booking is canceled a few days before check-in. However, it is advisable to read the hotel's terms and conditions for its cancellation policy before doing so.
The hotel site is wholly disinfected, and the staff is provided with safety equipment. The property is well-maintained and has room service.