The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About LEMON TREE HOTEL SRINAGAR
Lemon Tree Hotel is a five-star hotel in Srinagar. The architecture of the hotel is traditional Kashmiri style, and the interior is classy and stylish. The hotel is located in the city's center, which makes it one of the most preferred hotels in Srinagar. Classic wood furniture, stained-glass windows, and sloping roofs of wood give the hotel a charming ambiance.
Lemon Tree Hotel Srinagar promises a luxurious and comfortable stay to the guests. This luxury hotel in Srinagar provides world-class facilities to the visitors and an appealing environment around the hotel.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Located in the heart of Srinagar, the hotel is close to the best of the places that the city holds. The hotel is also close to the transportation facilities. It takes just 30 minutes to reach the airport from the hotel.
- The hotel has 37 stylish and classic rooms which offer great comfort to the guests. The rooms are studded with VIP facilities like tea/coffee maker, newspaper, complimentary bottled water, embroidered linens, and an attached bathroom.
- The hotel's top amenities include free Wi-Fi, valet parking, breakfast buffet, 24-hour front desk service, 24-hour security, newspaper, currency exchange, and many more.
- The hotel houses a vibrant and welcoming restaurant that serves international and Indian cuisines. The interior is cozy, spacious and has classic wooden furniture.
- The hotel provides fantastic facilities like babysitting, a restaurant, coffee shop, luggage storage, fireplace, and cleaning services.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR LEMON TREE HOTEL SRINAGAR
Lemon Tree Hotel Srinagar is close to some of the famous attractions of the city that call for tourists' attention.
Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden
Immerse into the beauty of the flower bed in the famous tulip garden. The scenic beauty is enough to mesmerize the tourists—the pure fresh air, fragrant flower beds, eye-pleasing scenes allure more people every day.
A garden with a palace built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his son is a must-visit tourist site. The tourists can enjoy a spectacular sight of Dal Lake and majestic mountains around.
If you are in Srinagar, you must not miss the serene beauty of this lake. A ride of Shikara in the waterbody is a must to get to the fullest of the city. There are several eateries also if you get hungry while enjoying the beauty of the lake.
This is another beautiful lake in the city that is very popular among the locals and the tourists. The shikhara ride offered here is a satisfying and fulfilling feeling when in Srinagar. The lake is known for its peaceful and calm environment.
Lord Shiva's temple on the top of the hill gives visitors a thrilling and religious feel. The tourists are seeking peace and a pious environment; then this is the place for you. It takes around 250 steep stairs to reach the temple, but it is worth it.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
Lemon Tree Hotel is closely located to some of the best restaurants in Srinagar, which serve delicious food and have fantastic service and staff. The passionate food lovers must not miss the chance to treat their taste buds with delicacies.
This is a decent restaurant with a cozy dining area. The restaurant serves Indian and Chinese cuisines and also has a menu for pure vegetarian diners.
This is one of the best places to relish the typical Kashmiri meal. The menu is well-chosen, and the taste is finger-licking. The friendly staff and the fantastic hospitality top the restaurant.
Krishna Vaishno Dhaba
This Dhaba serves the authentic taste of India and is vegetarian-friendly. The place is clean, although always crowded with food lovers, and the food is tasty, hygienic, and freshly prepared.
The specialty of this eatery is non-vegetarian thali, but they also offer meals to vegetarian visitors. It is a decent place to enjoy the local dishes, and the location is peaceful and neat.
It is a tea house in Srinagar, and they serve a wide variety of flavorful and aromatic tea to the guests. Apart from the tea, the place also offers a limited menu to hungry visitors. The location is entirely worthy of a visit and an apt place for photoshoots and selfies as it has a unique kind of décor.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to LEMON TREE HOTEL SRINAGAR, Srinagar
People Also Ask About LEMON TREE HOTEL SRINAGAR
Yes. The hotel is one of the safest hotels in Srinagar to stay in the current pandemic situation. It follows all the safety guidelines that are instructed by the health ministry. The hotel is disinfected regularly, and the rooms are sanitized after every stay. Services provided are either contactless or with minimum contact. Every visitor, including the staff members, have to pass through temperature checks before entry.
This five-star hotel in Srinagar provides top-notch services to guests. Some are free Wi-Fi, valet parking, CCTV surveillance, 24-hour security, 24*7 room service, and cleaning services.
The hotel provides luggage assistance, a babysitting facility, fireplace, breakfast buffet, and newspaper.
The standard time for check-in is from 2:00 PM. And to check out, it is until 7:00 PM.
The hotel is couple-friendly and allows even unmarried couples to stay. They need to have the proper valid ID proofs for it may be asked for while checking in.
The booking and cancellation policy is quite flexible in the hotel. You can get your reservation canceled for free and receive a full refund, and prior notice regarding the same must be given to the hotel.
Being a luxury hotel in Srinagar, it costs around INR 7,000 to 10,000 to stay in the hotel. The price depends on the type of room booked.
There are several tourist hotspots near the hotel which are popular among visitors to the city. Some of them are Shankaracharya Hill, Dal lake, Paris Mahal, and Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden.
There are four types of rooms offered by the hotel. The guests can choose from Superior rooms, Executive suite, Heritage suite, and Junior suite as per their requirements and choice.
Yes, the hotel has an in-house restaurant where the guests can relish the International cuisines.
Unfortunately, the hotel does not own a swimming pool.