The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Moti Mahal - A Heritage Haveli
Hotel Moti Mahal Pushkar, a 3 star resort in Pushkar, is located amidst the magnificent Aravalli Range of Pushkar, Rajasthan. Hotel Moti Mahal, A heritage home, is famous for its beautiful location, views of the alluring mountains, and the glorious Pushkar lake.
Located at the center of the sacred city of Pushkar, Moti Mahal is remarkably known for its beautiful rooms with a panoramic mountain view and lake view and a 5 minutes walking distance from the Pushkar lake.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Moti Mahal, A Heritage Haveli, is perfectly located in the center of the holy city Pushkar and is noted for its mountain and lake view rooms.
- It is an eminent heritage-style hotel known for offering its guests a fancy and cozy stay, along with top-notch facilities & services.
- The hotel offers multiple rooms for the guests depending on their view, i.e., Mountain view rooms, Lakeside rooms, and some double Deluxe Rooms.
- Amenities like free WiFi and an on-site restaurant for the guests, Moti Mahal is the best hotel for people on vacation!
- The location of this beautiful Budget Hotel in Pushkar several hotels makes it convenient for the guests to visit Pushkar’s beautiful religious and major tourist destinations.
This 3 star resort in Pushkar is famous for its amazing view rooms. Mountains on one side, Pushkar Lake on the other, it’s a bliss to stay there!
Moti Mahal has been ranked as one of the best hotels in Pushkar by international travel guides because of its wonderful amenities accompanied with a pleasant and comfortable Heritage style “Haveli” with warm and serene accommodation.
Moti Mahal, The Heritage Haveli ranks #1 in having a traditional Rajasthani ambiance and architecture. In addition, amenities like Parks for kids and adults, Food and parking facilities can be considered as some of the best factors of Moti Mahal.
Popular Places near Moti Mahal, The Heritage Haveli
Hotel Moti Mahal Pushkar is beautifully nestled amidst the charming mountains and Pushkar Lake. Many other major tourist attractions in Pushkar are within walking distance of Moti Mahal, a Budget Hotel in Pushkar.
Some major locations like Pushkar Lake, Brahma’s Temple, Gurudwara Sahib, and Manibandh Shakti Peeth are famous for their scenic beauty and architectural structures! Places near Moti mahal Pushkar are:-
Old Rangji Temple
The Rangji temple tends to be the most architectural place in Pushkar, Dating back to 1823, Exhibiting and celebrating the unique South Indian Architecture. At a 6 minutes walk from Moti Mahal Pushkar, the Old Rangji temple’s architecture is distinct and a visual feast!
The beautiful Pushkar Lake is the nearest tourist attraction to the hotel Moti Mahal Pushkar. It is known by the crowd around the year for the holy dip, known to cleanse sins.
Manibandh Shaktipeeth Pushkar
There are 51 Shakti Peeth and Manibandh Shaktipeeth Temple, Pushkar is the 27th and the prettiest Shaktipeeth, and a must-visit religious site in Pushkar. Manibandh is located 5 minutes away from the hotel.
Mahadev Temple, Pushkar
Famous for its architectural structure, Mahadev Temple is just 6 minutes away from Moti Mahal. It is in the heart of the city, one of the prettiest temples situated on the banks of Pushkar Lake, locally known as the Sapteshwar Mahadev Temple.
Gurudwara Sahib Pushkar is a famous Sikh pilgrimage site. It is a place of peace and is known for its pomp structure. Gurudwara Sahib was built to immortalize the noble visit of Guru Nanak Dev and Guru Gobind Singh.
Best Restaurants nearby
Hard Rock Cafe
This fabulous dining cafe and bar is an ideal place for collective dine and drink. 0.5 km from Moti Mahal, Hard Rock is the best place in town for exquisite culinary and splendid dining experiences.
The Foodland is a famous restaurant cafe in Pushkar that serves a marvelous variety of Italian, Indian, and Israeli cuisines. 0.3 km from Moti Mahal, The Foodland has a gorgeous interior, amazing ambiance, and delicious food!
#12 in Italian Cafe in Pushkar, Mamasita is located on the banks of Saptrishi Ghat, Pushkar lake, 0.3 km from Moti Mahal and is known for its comfortable seating system and delicious food.
A 2.3 km distance from the Moti Mahal, Tiko’s is the place one comes to have the best waffles in the city! Tiko’s serves the best Israeli food in the city.
IL Padrino Pizza Garden
Ranked number 8 among other 131 restaurants in Pushkar, IL, Padrino is just 0.7 km away from Moti Mahal and serves Mamma-mia pizzas *chef’s kiss*.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Moti Mahal - A Heritage Haveli, Pushkar
People Also Ask About Moti Mahal - A Heritage Haveli
There are several popular attractions close to Moti Mahal- A Heritage Haveli, including the following:-
- Pushkar lake
- Brahma Temple
- Savitri Temple
- Mahadeva temple
- Manibandh Shakti Peeth temple, and Gurudwara Sahib.
- Moti mahal is also sharply situated within a 10 km range to beautiful small stalls and shops.
Some of the popular amenities this budget hotel in Pushkar offers to the guests include a pool, an on-site restaurant, free parking for all the guests, special parks, pools, and a playground for kids. Guests can also book cabs, tours, and city guides through Moti Mahal.
Room amenities at Moti Mahal depend on the different sorts of the room offered, though they’re all the best because it is a 3 star resort in Pushkar:-
There are three rooms for guests- the Double Deluxe Room, Mountain View Room, and Lake View room.
Satellite TV, Mini-Refrigerator, telephone and intercom, fruit basket/cookies, mineral water, tea/coffee maker, balcony/sit out, room heater (on request), and attached bathrooms.
Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge at Moti Mahal. The restaurant serves Continental, Full English/Irish, Vegetarian, Asian, and American, Buffet.
Yes, Moti Mahal provides secured parking and street parking to all the guests staying there
Yes, Moti Mahal, a heritage haveli, has an on-site restaurant that serves Continental, Full English/Irish, Vegetarian, Asian, American, Buffet.
Some of the best restaurants near Moti Mahal include the following:-
- Hard Rock Cafe- Cuisines: Indian, Bar, Cafe, Asian, International
- The Foodland Cafe- Cuisines: Indian, Pizza, Italian
- Tiko’s- Cuisines: Italian, Indian, Israeli, International
- IL Padrino Pizza garden- Cuisines: Italian, Indian, Chinese
- Mamasita Cafe- Cuisines: Indian, Italian, International, Fusion.
Yes, the guests at Moti Mahal can access the outdoor pool and lawns for exercising and practicing Yoga.
Yes, Hotel Moti Mahal offers an Airport shuttle for the guests when confirmed by the guests before departure.
Yes, Hotel Moti Mahal is a grandeur mountain view and lake view 3-star hotel with luxury rooms, located right in the center of Pushkar.
Yes, the Moti Mahal, A Heritage Haveli, offers free cleaning services to the guests, including housekeeping services for all guests.
No, pets are not allowed inside the premises of Moti Mahal.
Moti Mahal is a couple-friendly Hotel and welcomes everyone, whether married or not.
Yes, Moti Mahal, A heritage Haveli, has an outdoor swimming pool for the guests staying there, with all safety precautions taken care of.
No, rooms of Hotel Moti Mahal do not have bathtubs .
Hotel Moti Mahal Pushkar, The Heritage Haveli, offers three types of rooms with various views. Rooms and amenities of those rooms are mentioned below:-
- Deluxe double room
- Mountain View Room
- LakeSide View Room
Yes, Hotel Moti Mahal Pushkar offers free, safe, and secured private parking to all the guests staying there.
Several popular attractions include Pushkar lake, several temples, and religious sites like Brahma temple, Rangji temple, Rose garden, etc.
Property amenities at the hotel include the following amenities:-
- Free parking for all the guests staying in the hotel
- Air Conditioning in all the rooms
- Room Service and housekeeping service are free for all the guests staying at the resort.
- Power Backup for all the rooms,
- Free WiFi for all rooms.
The staff at this resort speaks multiple languages. The staff is fluent in English, Hindi, and local languages.