The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Neelam's The Grand
Neelam's the Grand is one of the hotels in Goa located near Calangute Beach. The hotel blends modern architecture with a contemporary feel. The Grand offers clean and luxurious accommodation along with modern amenities such as a restaurant & bar, outdoor swimming pool, spa, salon, and gym. The Grand is one of the 4 star hotels in Goa that also organize tours for the guests to major tourist attractions.
- The Grand is located in the heart of Calangute Beach, near St. Alex’s Church.
- The hotel features 138 tastefully furnished rooms and suites equipped with amenities.
- Multiple dining establishments, an outdoor swimming pool, spa, salon, gym, and game room are available at the hotel.
- The Grand boasts multiple dining menus offering a wide selection of food and beverages.
- Free Wi-Fi, 24 hr room service, concierge, daily housekeeping, dry cleaning, laundry service, and parking are at guests' disposal.
Neelam's The Grand Goa offers a plethora of services on a pocket-friendly budget. As one of the luxury hotels in Goa, the Grand offers fully furnished rooms, a salon, spa, gym, outdoor swimming pool, and Wi-Fi. Guest have a choice to dine at any of the fine dining establishments on the premise offering a wide array of food and beverages to guests and visitors.
Places to visit
Goa is all about beaches, sand, and churches. So many hotels in Goa are centered around these places. Neelam's The Grand is also located near these places.
Calangute Beach is known as the 'Queen Of Beaches' is a haven for nature lovers, adventure junkies, and party freaks, just 1 km from Neelam's The Grand Goa.
St. Alex Church is a 400-year-old beautiful church just 650 meters from the hotel, the only church in Goa that features 'cupola falsa' of Indian architectural style.
Candolim Beach features shacks, pubs, and shopping hubs, a great place for party freaks where you can experience true Goan hospitality. Located 1.3 km from Neelam's The Grand Goa.
Aguada Fort is a four-storeyed lighthouse located near the Mandodari river. The fort is still well preserved and is one of its kind featuring secret passageways and citadel.
Sinquerim Fort was established in the year 1612, as an extension of the Aguada Fort that was originally meant to guard against the attacks of Marathas and the Dutch.
The lively city of Goa has no shortage of restaurants and fine dining establishments. Neelam's The Grand is blessed with multiple ding establishments. Guests can choose to dine at the restaurants on-premise or the nearby restaurants.
Pan Global is an exclusive fine dining a la carte restaurant at the Neelam’s The Grand Goa offering international dishes from around the globe.
Tropical Island is also part of the hotel that offers a sumptuous open buffet featuring Indian, Goan, Italian, Continental, and Chinese cuisine.
The promenade is another dining establishment at Neelam's The Grand Goa featuring a wide range of wines, cocktails, beers, and spirits.
Tulip's Bar & Restaurant is just within walking distance of 3 minutes from one of the best luxury hotels in Goa offering Italian and European Cuisine.
Delhi Darbar Calangute is a casual dining restaurant that serves Chinese, Indian, and Asian cuisine along with Mughalai cuisine, just 5 minutes walking distance from one of the 4 star hotels in Goa.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Neelam's The Grand, Goa
People Also Ask About Neelam's The Grand
Yes, Neelam's Grand offers business services such as
Dolphin Ballroom and Sea Shell Hall are the perfect venues to host casual and formal events and functions.
Yes, Neelam's The Grand is one of the hotels in Goa that are couple friendly and allow unmarried couples to stay as long as they are above 18 years of age and should have a valid ID proof at the time of check-in. Presently all the guests of the hotel have to go through a thermal screening process as a COVID 19 precautionary measure.
As one of the 4 star hotels in Goa the amenities available are multiple dining establishments, banquet halls, fitness center, spa, outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, and parking.
Yes, Neelam's Grand has an indoor and outdoor swimming pool along with a spa and fitness center for guests' recreation and rejuvenation.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of the Grand Hotel but the attached bathroom has a shower and other complimentary toiletries.
Yes, Neelam's Grand has multiple dining establishments offering a wide array of food and beverages to its guests and visitors.
Yes, there are few historical sites close to The Grand Hotel are.
St. Alex Church
Our Lady Of Piety Church
Chapel of St. Lawrence
Neelam's The Grand Goa has got 4 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guests making it one of the best luxury hotels in Goa and a popular choice among tourists.
The Grand Hotel features 138 fully furnished rooms categorized into four types of rooms. These are the following rooms.
Deluxe Room with Pool View
Yes, Neelam's Grand has a parking facility along with an airport shuttle service.
Yes, The Grand Hotel has a free parking facility along with other facilities.
Popular attractions close to the Grand Hotel are.
St. Alex Church
Kekar Art Gallery
Room amenities such as air conditioning, TV, closet, coffee/tea maker, desk, hairdryer, in-room safe box, telephone, and attached bathroom with toiletries.
Neelam's The Grand has multiple dining establishments offering a wide array of food and beverages to its guests and visitors.
Some nearby restaurants are.
Cafe Sussegado Souza
Tulips Bar & Restaurant
Delhi Darbar Calangute
The Red Lion Pub
Tio Tilly’s Bar and Kitchen
Yes, cleaning services such as housekeeping, laundry, and dry cleaning services are offered at the Grand hotel.
English and Hindi languages are spoken by the staff of the Grand hotel.
Yes, The Grand Hotel has an airport shuttle service for its guests.
The Grand Hotel has a swimming pool and fitness center where guests can get their daily exercise.
Yes, Neelam’s The Grand is located at the center of Calangute.