The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Opal Club - Neemrana
Opal Club - Neemrana is located at the heart of the industrial area in Alwar, in Neesa Square. It is a 3-star hotel in Neemrana among other Neemrana Hotels. The hotel boasts the luxury and services that it provides to the guests.
Hotel Opal Club Neemrana is one of the luxury hotels in Neemrana. It is fully equipped with a restaurant, pool, café, gym, and spa and ensures the visitors’ utmost comfort. They can relax in the spa, or have a dip in the lush swimming pool, or can enjoy the delicacies served in the hotel’s multi-cuisine restaurant.
Opal Club offers free parking, a play area for kids, 24*7 front-desk services, Airport Shuttle on request, and free wifi.
The hotel Opal Club is strategically located near one of the industrial areas of Neemrana city. Moreover, it lies close to Neesa Square, Plot No. 11. Therefore, it makes it a preferable choice for business travelers.
Neemrana Fort – 12 minutes’ walk
Rai University, Behror – 8 minutes drive
Flying Fox Neemrana (Hiking Trails) – 1.6 km
Neemrana Plaza (Shopping Mall) – 1.7 km
The 3-star hotel opal club promises ultimate comfort to its guests, providing them with several amenities and services. The top amenities of hotel Opal Club are:
Laundry and ironing Services
Doctor on Call
24 hours Front Desk Service
Airport Shuttle On Request
Opal Club offers two types of rooms, Standard Room Non-AC and Executive Rooms. There are 58 rooms in total. All rooms have a heater, electric kettle, smoking area, work desk, telephone, clothes rack, hot and cold water, refrigerator, and TV.
Standard Room Non-AC
168 sq. feet
1 Double Bed
And other services.
1808 sq. feet
1 King Bed
AC (Climate Controlled)
No Cots available (for kids)
Extra Beds (charges applied)
And other services.
The hotel has a self-service breakfast service that runs from 7:30 AM till 10:00 AM. It charges INR 350 per person, exclusive to the room charges.
Opal Club’s guests can also relish the food at its on-site multi-cuisine restaurant, which serves high-quality, mouth-watering food.
Hotel Opal Club offers various facilities to its guests to come back again and again to the hotel. And it also helps if they spread the word!
Kids’ Play Area
Popular Places Near Opal Club Neemrana
Hotel Opal Club Neemrana is one of the luxury hotels in Neemrana. It is enough in itself to keep the guests entertained and enjoy their best. But one must not miss the chance to visit the famous tourist places in Neemrana close to Opal Club - Neemrana.
It is the 15th-century fort situated on the hills of Aravalli. The defense is converted into a palace hotel without touching the authenticity of the historical place. However, it is charming in its way. It does not take more than 20 minutes to walk to the Opal Club - Neemrana from there.
It is the first zip line ride in India. Enjoy the passage through the line with the beautiful scenery of the Aravalli hill under your feet. It is just 1.6 km from Opal Club.
It is the ultimate destination for the shoppers and connoisseurs of good food. This shopping mall is 1.7 km from Hotel Opal Club Neemrana.
Bala Quila Fort
It is one of the oldest forts of India, located in the ranges of the Aravalli hills. It is also known as Alwar Fort and is again popular among tourists who find pleasure in history.
It is the deepest stepwell of India. It has around 200 steps to get down to the source of cool water whose temperature remains unaffected by the temperature outside. Tourists visit there to witness the unique architectural construction of the stepwell that dates back to the 14th century.
Best Restaurants nearby
Hotel Opal Club Neemrana is a 3-star hotel in Neemrana and has an in-house restaurant that serves delicious food to its guests. However, several restaurants around Opal Club offer great food.
It is a Punjabi restaurant which offers a wide range of menus. It also serves late-night food and is considered children-friendly. The restaurant is wheelchair accessible and is famous for family and group eat-outs.
Cambay Sapphire Neemrana
It has a multi-cuisine restaurant that serves high-quality food. The reviews of the place indicate that the service and the staff both are a plus point of the restaurant. It is not very far from the hotel Opal Club Neemrana.
RJ-02 Restro and Cafe
This place offers delicious fast food like pizza, burgers, and noodles.
If you are looking for something light to eat, then this place will do the job.
The place has clean and good food, which successfully satisfies the hungry visitors.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.