The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Paradise Inn Noida
- Paradise Inn Noida is located in sector 52, Noida.
- The hotel offers stylish and elegant rooms to its guests.
- Rooms are equipped with amenities such as air conditioning, shower, and TV.
- The hotel has an onsite restaurant for its guests.
- Standard property amenities such as free parking, free internet, room service, and a kids' play area are available.
Hotel Paradise Inn Noida is recognized as the best budget hotel in Noida. This cheap hotel in Noida provides fully facilitated rooms. All rooms are categorized as deluxe rooms. All the rooms are equipped with amenities such as air conditioning, shower, TV, Telephone, and newspaper. The staff at the Paradise Inn Hotel Noida is service-driven and ensures an elegant experience for guests right from an express check-in to a speedy check-out.
Standard property amenities such as free parking, free internet, room service, laundry service, currency exchange, and housekeeping are available. The hotel’s onsite restaurants serve a variety of dishes to its guests. Guests can also try nearby restaurants such as Raj paradise restaurant, Khan’s paradise restaurant, Khadoos, Pirates of Grill, and The Tandori village. Botanical garden metro station is also very close to this cheap hotel in Noida, which makes it easier for the guests to travel around the city. Decathlon mall of India, Noida is a popular local attraction.
Paradise Inn Noida is the best budget hotel in Noida as per the reviews provided by their customers.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Paradise Inn Noida, Noida
People Also Ask About Paradise Inn Noida
Printer, photocopying, and fax services are available at the hotel.
Yes, as long as you have valid IDs. The hotel ensures the security of its guests.
Popular property amenities such as free parking, free internet, room service, laundry service, currency exchange, and housekeeping are available.
No, this hotel doesn’t have a swimming pool.
Yes, the hotel hosts a restaurant that serves a variety of dishes.
A Deluxe room is the only type of room that is available at the hotel.
Yes, the hotel has a free parking facility for its guests
Historical sites close to this cheap hotel in Noida are Red Fort, Lotus Temple, Mughal gardens, and India Gate.
Yes, the hotel offers rooms with a free cancellation fee. Guests need to follow the guidelines made by the hotel to do so.
Booking starts from 1,000 Indian rupees per night.
Check-in time and Check-out time at this hotel are 12 P.M.
Popular attractions close to the hotel are Spice World mall, DLF mall of India, and Okhla Bird Sanctuary.