- Price Starts At :
- + 263.04 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About PGS Vedanta
Step into the posh and luxurious world of PGS Vedanta, one of the four-star hotels in Kochi. The interior of the hotel is just heaven, all decorated with stylish lights and modern furnishings. Doubtlessly, it is one of the best hotels in Kochi that promises a memorable and lavish stay to the tourists.
PGS Vedanta Kochi well deserves to be listed under the luxury hotels in Kochi. The hotel is an ideal choice for leisure travellers and business travellers as it takes care of the needs of both.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is strategically located in the centre of the city and lies close to the North Railway Station, Lissie Junction. The location of the hotel makes it one of the most preferred ones.
- The hotel rooms are spacious with VIP facilities like AC, room service, housekeeping, minibar, complimentary bottled water, refrigerator and a safe.
- The top amenities include free and valet parking, free high-speed wifi, complimentary breakfast, airport transportation, 24-hour security, newspaper, express check-in and check out, and cleaning services.
- The hotel boasts a lavish multi-cuisine restaurant that serves delicacies from around the world. The bar offers a wide variety of beverages for the customers' delight. There are also cafes for all-day cravings for coffee and snacks.
- Does the hotel provide top-notch facilities like baggage storage, banquet rooms, a business centre with meeting rooms, taxi service, restaurant, cafe, bar? Lounge, a swimming pool, spa, and fitness centre with gym.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR PGS VEDANTA
PGS Vedanta Kochi is surrounded by several places that are popular among the locals and tourists.
Edappally Church Complex
This is one of the most beautiful churches in the entire locality. The environment is calm and has a positive aura to it. The church also has historical importance.
This is one of the biggest malls in the city. The mall has excellent brand outlets with lots of options for shopaholics. They can also enjoy the delicious dishes at the eating point of the mall.
Although the temple is not a very special one, tourists visit here for peace of mind and religious purposes. The temple has a pious and serene environment which has a calming effect on the visitors. There is an open ground in front of it where one can sit and relax.
This was a Dutch palace that is now converted into a museum. This is a must-visit place in Cochin for lovers of History. There are beautiful paintings, carvings, and art pieces, along with historical heritages.
Tired of visiting various tourist sites and needing to relax and unwind, this is the perfect place. This vast park offers a lush green garden with beautiful flowers and a view of the water body with boats. Take a stroll along the paths in the park or just sit and relax with your group.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
PGS Vedanta Kochi is located in such an ideal place surrounded by some of the best restaurants in the locality. Treat your taste buds with the delicacies served at these eateries and have the best of Cochin.
Charcoal Shack Restaurant
This restaurant serves delicious Indian, the Caribbean and Jamaican cuisine. If you are into tasting newer dishes in every hunger, you must visit this place.
This is a decent place to fill the hungry tummies. The food is tasty and fresh. The staff is helpful and cheerful, and the service is speedy—a good place for the vegetarian diners.
This restaurant offers a wide range of menus at a reasonable price. One can expect the menu to be ranging from Indian cuisines to Chinese and Japanese. The restaurant also serves sumptuous seafood.
have a view of the cooking of delicious food in the open kitchen of the restaurant. The eatery is, however, a small one but serves unique traditional Malabari dishes. They also offer Chinese, North Indian and local cuisines.
enjoy the exclusive Chinese, Indian and Arabic cuisines at a low price. However, they do not compromise on taste and serve fresh and pure food to the diners.