The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Pushkar Rajwara Resort Pushkar
Pushkar Rajwara Resort Pushkar Rajasthan is a 3 star resort in Pushkar, located in the city's heart, from where most of the major tourist attractions and local spots can be discovered. Great restaurants and beautiful locations surround the Rajwada.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The Rajwara is situated in the sacred city of Pushkar. This resort is perfect for travellers and guests looking for a peaceful stay in Pushkar while they get to discover the charming city of Pushkar.
- This resort in Pushkar aims to make guests feel cosy and comfortable during their stay! For this, the resort provides the best facilities and services in all rooms.
- Amazingly, This is also a Budget resort in Pushkar, but with all the luxurious camp-style rooms and suites.
- Amenities offered at this resort are facilitated by keeping in mind the comfortable stay for guests. Common amenities like free wi-fi in all rooms and a fireplace for cosy winters are set at the Royal Rajwara Resort.
- An on-site restaurant is also available at The Rajwada that serves local Rajasthani food and other Indian cuisines.
The resort's recreational activities ensure that the guests have plenty to do during their stay
at the Rajwara.
Popular Places near Pushkar Rajwada
The Pushkar Rajwara Resort Pushkar Rajasthan is at an amazing location from where the guests can access many tourist attractions and temples or ghats. There are many places around this 3 star resort in Pushkar for travellers to explore.
Pushkar itself is known as the garden of roses. At just a distance of 3.6 km (9 min) from this resort lies this beautiful and naturally scented garden of Roses.
The Rangji Temple
Dating back to 1823, Exhibiting and celebrating the unique South Indian Architecture, the Rangji temple is the most architectural place in Pushkar. Just 2.4 km (8 min) from the Rajwara, the Rangji temple's grandeur is distinct and a visual feast for architecture lovers!
About 3.8 km from the Resort, Pushkar Lake is the most visited and the prettiest site in Pushkar. This holy lake gets thousands of pilgrims around the year that come for taking a holy dip in it for cleansing sins & devoting themselves to god!
Gurudwara Sahib Pushkar is a famous Sikh pilgrimage site. It is a place of peace and is known for its pomp structure. It is 12 min (3.7 km) from the resort.
Brahma's Temple, aka the Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, built in the 14th Century and situated near Pushkar Lake, is constructed of marble & stone. It is situated 12 min (2.5 km) from the resort and is a must-visit for guests staying at the resort.
Best Restaurants nearby
Pushkar Rajwara Resort Pushkar Rajasthan is a 3 star resort in Pushkar. Apart from its amazing multi-cuisine restaurant is in close vicinity to many popular restaurants that serve delicious food and are under 10 km from this budget resort in Pushkar.
2 km from the Rajwara, Tiko's is the place one comes to, to have the best waffles in the city! Tiko's serves the best Israeli, Indian, and Italian food in the city.
Cafe Nature's Blessing
If one likes to eat fresh, then this is the perfect place. Cafe Nature's Blessing offers a
variety of delicacies and also offers Vegan and Gluten-Free options.
Pawan Restaurant is a local restaurant which is the best place for "wrap lovers". This restaurant serves many Indian and Italian dishes along with delicious wraps that are city-famous! Pawan Restaurant is located at a distance of 2 kilometres.
Funky Monkey Cafe
It is the coolest place to have a fancy and funky meal at. The food and the ambience are great here and very funky. Funky Monkey Cafe is 2.2 kilometres from Pushkar Rajwara Resort Pushkar Rajasthan.
Mystic Lotus offers an amazing ambience with delicious food. It is a well-decorated Haveli with a very professional staff. It is located within walking distance from The Brahma Temple and 2.1 kilometres from Rajwara.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Gym
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Pushkar Rajwara Resort Pushkar, Pushkar
People Also Ask About Pushkar Rajwara Resort Pushkar
Yes, services like a business centre and conference facilities are available for people staying at the Rajwara.
Some of the popular amenities The Resort offers to the guests include the following:-
Free parking, Free High-Speed Internet (wi-fi), Pool, Free breakfast, Free High-Speed Internet (wi-fi), Pool, Free breakfast, Dry cleaning, Laundry service, Wheelchair accessible paths, Pets are allowed, Airport transportation system, Business Centre with wi-fi access.
Yes, among many other amenities, there is a big swimming pool inside the premises of the Rajwara with safety precautions taken care of.
No, the bathtub isn't available in the washrooms of the resort.
Yes, there is a restaurant inside the premises of The Resort where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant offers a menu with delicacies of Indian, Rajasthani, and local food.
The google ratings by guests at Pushkar Rajwara Resort are four stars. The ratings and reviews by other sites are impressive as well.
Pushkar Rajwara Resort in Pushkar is a 3-star resort that offers three types of rooms: Deluxe Rooms, Super Deluxe Rooms, and Superior Double Rooms. All the rooms offer luxury amenities and facilities keeping in mind the comfort of the guests:-
- Deluxe rooms- With a natural view, the deluxe rooms come with amenities like Air conditioning, Fireplace, Housekeeping, Room service, Private bathrooms, and free breakfast.
- Super Deluxe rooms: Garden view non-smoking rooms are the super-deluxe rooms that come with the same amenities as deluxe rooms.
- Superior Double Rooms: These rooms have the same amenities but two different beds for guests.
Yes, Rajwara offers a free parking facility for all the guests staying there.
Yes, Pushkar Rajwara Resort has a free parking facility for all the guests staying there.
Pushkar is a famous city bordering the Thar Desert in the state of Rajasthan.
It's settled on Pushkar Lake, a site with 52 ghats where pilgrims come to take a dip to cleanse their sins. Pushkar has hundreds of temples, including the 14th-Century Brahma Mandir, dedicated to Brahma, the god of creation.
There are several popular attractions, including Pushkar lake, several temples, and religious sites. Some of which are mentioned below:-
- Brahma temple- 12 minutes from the resort, 2.5 km.
- Savitri temple- 11 minutes from the resort, 3.1 km.
- Pushkar Lake- 7 minutes from the resort, 2.9 km.
- Rangji temple- 8 minutes from the resort, 2.4 km.
- Camel Fair Ground- 6 minutes from the resort, 2.6 km.
And many famous restaurants and cafes too.
Yes, some historical places close to The Pushkar Rajwara Resort Pushkar Rajasthan, including Old Rangji Temple and Taragarh Fort.
Some other ancient attractions are mentioned below:-
- Ram Dwara Mandir
- Brahma's Temple
- Savitri Temple
- Gurudwara Sahib
Yes, the hotel has a paid airport shuttle service for the guests staying here. In addition, other services like airport transport, car hire, and taxi services are also provided.
The Rajwara hotel has an in-house restaurant and a great dining area for the guests staying here. Guests can enjoy free breakfast and various Indian and Rajasthani local dishes in the on-site restaurant (Cuisines-Indian, Rajasthani, and local food).
Some of the best restaurants near Pushkar Rajwara include the following:-
- Mystic Lotus- Cuisines: Indian, Italian
- Funky Monkey Cafe- Cuisines: Indian, coffee, drinks
- Pawan's Restaurant- Cuisine: Indian, Italian, Coffee, Wraps.
- Tiko's Cafe- Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Israeli, International, Cafe.
- Cafe Nature's Blessings - Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, International.
Yes, there is an outdoor pool and lawns & gardens for guests to exercise. The garden and lawn are big enough to carry on activities like yoga and open area exercises.
Yes, The Resort offers free cleaning services to the guests, including under housekeeping for rooms and suites. The housekeeping is done with sanitary products, and the rooms/suites are always ready to move in.
Yes, pets (dogs/cats) are allowed inside the premises of The resort.
Property amenities at This budget Resort in Pushkar include the following:-
- Free Private Parking for all the guests staying here,
- Lawns and Gardens,
- On-demand entertainment,
- Pets are allowed, Pool,
- Airport Shuttle, Car hire, Taxi service,
- 24-hour security, Free wi-fi,
- Business centre,
- Baggage storage, Currency exchange,
- Free Room Service and housekeeping
- Power Backup in all the rooms and camps.
The staff at Pushkar Rajwara is multilingual. They're fluent in English and Hindi, and Rajasthani. For other language speakers, there would be a translator service provided to them.
Yes, The Resort allows unmarried couples to check in. All the amenities are offered to all ages/genders after providing the hotel authorities with valid ID proof.