The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Radisson Blu Nagpur
- The Radisson Blu Nagpur is a 5 star hotel in Nagpur located around three kilometers from the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport (Nagpur).
- Each of the 214 rooms and suites caters to both business and pleasure guests, with comfortable queen and king size beds respectively and strong rain showers, as well as thoughtful additions like complimentary Wi-Fi and coffeemakers.
- Room amenities include a large workstation that makes it simple to prepare for meetings, and at the end of the day, you can relax with a drink from the minibar and a movie on the 42 inches flat-screen TV.
- There is also an outdoor pool with sun loungers, a well-equipped fitness facility, and relaxing spa services at the hotel Radisson Blu Nagpur.
- The resort grants services like a swimming pool, complimentary shared 2 - way airport shuttle, free parking, bar, room service, etc.
Hotel Radisson Blu Nagpur is an exquisitely created modern business hotel, fashioned by the world's best interior design and equipped with state-of-the-art technology, with each room being fashionable and comfy. These rooms and suites provide the guests with every convenience.
Visitors can dine at The Creative Kitchen, which offers all-day service, or at Indiya Oye, which serves classic Indian food. Ni Hao serves Pan-Asian food, and guests can chill in Ethyl Bar, which serves classic cocktails at this luxury hotel in Nagpur.
For fun activities nearby the resort, one can check out Seminary Hills and the gardens along Ambazari Lake.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Radisson Blu Nagpur, Nagpur
People Also Ask About Radisson Blu Nagpur
Radisson Blu Hotel at Nagpur offers the following activities/services (additional charges might apply):
The Check-in at this 5 star hotel in Nagpur is at 02:00 PM and check-out is at 12:00 PM.
Yes, Parking is free for all the visitors at this luxury hotel in Nagpur.
Yes, the hotel is couple-friendly. However, the couple should be above 18 years and must provide ID proof.
The Radisson Blu Hotel in Nagpur offers the following room types:
Business Class Room - 1 king
Business Class Room - 2 twin
Deluxe Room - 1 king
Deluxe Room - 2 twin
This 5-star Hotel in Nagpur takes Diners Club, Visa, Eurocard/MasterCard, American Express as forms of payment.
The cancelation policy at Radisson Blu Nagpur can vary from other hotels.
Nearby Restaurants at Hotel Radisson Blu Nagpur are-
The in-house restaurant- The Creative Kitchen is known for its genuine Indian and multi-food cuisine.
Ni Hao is a cutting-edge open-air restaurant.
India Oye serves traditional Indian food.
Cakewalk is an in-house cafe serving cake, pastries, chocolate, and bread.
Radisson's room rates range from 6,500 to 1,700 Indian rupees.
Historical sites close to Radisson Blu Nagpur includes Ambazari Lake, Zero Mile Stone Nagpur, Sitabuldi Fort, Shri Swaminarayan Temple.
Ramakrishna Ashram, Krazy Castle Aqua Park, Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, MIHAN Nagpur, Sonegaon Lake, and Sai Mandir are some of the popular attractions close to the Radisson Blu Nagpur.
Yes, the Radisson Blu hotel of Nagpur is family-friendly and one can book the hotel if visiting Nagpur with family.