The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Raj Palace Resort, Ranthambhore
Raj Palace Resort, Ranthambhore, offers the soulful, exquisite, and wild experience for the adventure-hearted. It orates the tale of the safari with a charmingly sufficient fusion of thrill, peace, and joy at the same time. The 3 star hotel in Ranthambore resort has some of the best amenities to slow down and unwind by taking a relaxing dip in the swimming pool or savoring authentic dishes melting in your mouth. A comfortable stay for families as well as the corporate to rebound and relish with the majestic forests and inquisitive wildlife with a flavor of mesmerizing traditional lifestyle, best Resorts in Ranthambore Rajasthan
Located conveniently near Sawai Madhopur Railway station, the hotel is situated in the prime location of Ranthambore for travellers.
Amenities include air conditioning, sanitization and mask protection with vaccinated staff, housekeeping and 24-hour room service.
Deluxe Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Twin Beds, Super Deluxe Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Twin Beds are available having a comfortable arena.
Specialization in Food includes Indian Cuisine with combination Rajasthani and Marwadi spices in this luxury hotel in Ranthambore.
Facilities available are Paid to pick up/drop,Paid airport transfers,Concierge,Ticket/Tour assistance,Disinfectant Wipes etc.
The 3 star hotel in Ranthambore offers reliable staff services, doctor on call, laundry, ticket/tour assistance, paid airport transfers, parking, and much more. Assistance in Jungle Safari is also provided at preliminary information provided by the guests. The resort is well-equipped with smooth air-conditioning, television, wardrobe, sofa with stylish and luxurious fittings to match a magnificent standard. Rooms are well-designed with good ventilation and designed to perfection with the Indo-Islamic architecture. Ranthambore National Park is just 20 drive minutes away. The nearest railway station from the property is Sawai Madhopur Railway Station (nearly 2 kms.), and the nearest airport is Jaipur International Airport. Have a memorable stay that will be with you forever in your hearts!
Raj Palace Resort, Ranthambhore is very popular in the area of Sawai Madhopur among tourists. It has many ratings in customer satisfaction as it provides fine check-in/ out facilities 12:30 P.M. And 11:30 A.M. Respectively. The hotel has amiable management, providing you the best in hospitality. The hotel is couple-friendly and unmarried couples can also stay. Raj Palace Resort is situated in the proximity of major tourist attractions of Ranthambhore. Chamatkar Temple and Ranthambore Fort are the most visited places by the tourists for the stories of magnificence behind them related to mythology and history, respectively.
PLACES TO VISIT NEAR RAJ PALACE RESORT, RANTHAMBORE:-
Khandar Fort- It remained an unconquerable fort for a very long time; it is located on the boundary of Ranthambore National Park and Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. It was constructed strategically in the mountain region to gain an advantage over enemies. The fort is dilapidated, which shows the struggle of the rulers of medieval times.
Jama Masjid is considered as Rajasthan's Finest Mosque. The construction was started by Nawab of Tonk and was completed by his son in the year 1298. It is famous for its intricate pattern and religious importance.
Hathi Bhata is an intriguing spot to visit given the tales revolving around its development; some say King Sawai Ramsingh worked it in Samvat in 1200. Some stories say that it was built by the Pandavas during their stay during the Mahabharata Period. The place is located 10 km before on the way to Sawai Madhopur.
Ranthambore Tiger Reserve- It is famous in the world for its affluent population of tigers; it is located 13 KM away from the Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan; it is the most proper place to view the wildlife, it alone covers the area of 400 sq. km. and when combined with Sawai Man Singh Sanctuary, it is 500 sq. km. In 1973 it was declared as one of the reserves under Project Tiger by the government of India.
Ranthambore National Park-It is considered one of the biggest National Parks in India. The Maharajas are said to be hunting on the grounds of Ranthambore National Park. Tigers, leopards, and marsh crocodiles have now protected species at this National Park. On the park's hilltop, you would find the 10th Century Ranthambore Fort and Ganesh Mandir Temple. The place is best for wildlife photographers and lovers; it draws the attention of the tourists who love thrill experiences. The rich heritage of the park is maintained by the Royal Bengal Tiger inhabited there.
Daawat E Khaas- Indian And Mughlai Cuisine, best served in Rajasthani spices.
Distance- 0.1 km from Raj Palace Resort, Ranthambhore,
Vivanta By Taj- Indian Continental cuisine serving to travellers around the world with delicacies.
Distance- 0.2 km from Hotel Raj Palace Resort, Ranthambhore.
3. The Dining Room- Type- Indian Cuisine and Buffet available, you can have a comfortable dinner here.
Distance- 0.7 km from Hotel Raj Palace Resort, Ranthambhore.
4. Indian Spice Family Restaurant- Indian Cuisine serving Indian cuisines from different states with bursting flavours.
Distance- 0.5 km from Hotel Raj Palace Resort, Ranthambhore
5.Dosa Corner-South Indian restaurant serving crispy dosas and soft idlis so that you can savour all south flavours.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.