The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About RAMADA JAMMU CITY CENTRE
Nestled in the breathtaking mountains and embellished with lush gardens, Ramada Jammu City Centre is a 5 star hotel in Jammu that is crafted with premium amenities made for a perfect getaway in nature's lap. So have a mesmerizing and pleasurable stay!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Located on Maharaja Gulab Singh Marg Near Raghunath Bazar in Jammu, the hotel lies close to Jammu Airport with less than 5 km. Jammu Haat is less than 200 meters away.
- Rooms in the hotel are quite spacious and designed for the comfort of all guests;
The Chinar restaurant serves Indian northern and Kashmiri Wazwan dishes to the guests, refreshing drinks and wines are available at The Naughty Pint's in-house bar.
- Exclusive property amenities offered by the hotel for a perfect vacation in Jammu.
- Hotel Ramada Jammu City Centre is one of the amazing luxury hotels in Jammu, it has some of the finest facilities available.
- The piercing luxury and comfort of home, the room is a treat for all the guests having a riverside view.
- Amenities offered are Bar,Restaurant,24-hour Cafe,Conference Room,Free Parking,Elevator/Lift,Open-air Swimming Pools
- In addition, Poolside barbecue dishes along with beer, mocktails, and cocktails, and non-alcoholic beverages are available.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR RAMADA JAMMU CITY CENTRE
Ramada Jammu City Centre located in prime arena of Jammu has myriad of places to visit and spend your day to have a memorable stay in the crown city Jammu.Some of the places you can visit are:
1. Bahu Fort is a historic fort constructed on the banks of the Tawi River and it is one of the oldest towers in the city. Bahu temple is situated inside Bahu Fort.The stones carved at the Fortare are perfect for photography. This hotel situated Near Ramada is one of the best hotels in Jammu.
2. Akhnoor Fort holds tremendous significance for rewriting the past. It has been declared a national monument protected by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). There are two-storeyed watch-towers at the corner to give you a fantastic view of Jammu and a ghat on the Chenab river.
3. Amar Mahal Museum, was a palace before the government of Jammu and Kashmir which was converted into a museum. Raja Amar Singh constructed it along with a French architect in the nineteenth century. It contains many paintings and antique portraits of the royal family.
4. Mubarak Mandi Palace was the residence of the Maharaja of Dogra Dynasty who ruled Jammu and Kashmir till 1925; it resembles the Rajasthani and Mughlai architecture. It also has the golden bow and arrow of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
5. Surinsar Lake is situated 42 KM from Jammu; dense forests and hills surround it; Mansar lake referred to as twin lakes, also have some mythological importance. You can take a ride to visit the lake.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR RAMADA JAMMU CITY CENTRE
1. Moti Mahal – The Indian Mughlai restaurant chain is a mood for all the visitors and non-veg lovers.
0.3 km from Ramada Jammu City Centre,
2. The Lime Tree – If you have the craving to eat something exotic and delightful then this is the best place at walkable distance.
0.8 km from Ramada Jammu City Centre,
3. Oh Jammu – Italian cuisine directly at your plate-eat whatever you demand, including crunchy pizzas and cheesy pastas.
2.4 km from Hotel Ramada Jammu City Centre
4. Mosaic Restaurant – Type Of Cuisine – The restaurant offers fine Indian and Asian cuisines at your plate.
2.5 km from Hotel Ramada Jammu City Centre
5. Wazwan – Specialized in Indian cuisine, this restaurant serves all your demands under one roof having Italian, Indian and Chinese cuisine.
1.3 km from Ramada by Wyndham Jammu City Centre
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
People Also Ask About RAMADA JAMMU CITY CENTRE
Mubarak Mandi Palace is a historical ode to Jammu. It belonged to the Maharaja of Dogra Dynasty as his residence.It has mesmerizing artifacts. You can delve into the history, culture and preserved heritage of Jammu.
Akhnoor Fort and Bahu Fort are major destinations you can stop by to take a journey through history, struggles and war of the twentieth century.
Property amenities offered at the hotel are,
Free Parking,Elevator/Lift,Swimming Pool,Conference Room,Bar,24-hour Cafe,Bar,Restaurant,CCTV
Room amenities available at the hotel are;
- Air Conditioning
- Free WIFI
- Laundry Service
- Dry Cleaning Service
- In-room Dining
The Chinar restaurant serves Indian northern and Kashmiri Wazwan dishes to the guests; refreshing drinks and wines are available at the in-house bar The Naughty Pint.
Yes, the hotel provides parking space for cars, three-wheelers, and two-wheelers; parking is available for free to all the guests during their stay at the hotel. Best hotels in Jammu.
- Moti Mahal – Type Of Cuisine – Indian Northern Cuisine
- The Lime Tree – Type Of Cuisine – Indian Cuisine and European
- Oh Jammu – Type Of Cuisine- Italian Cuisine
- Mosaic Restaurant – Type Of Cuisine – Chinese/Italian/Indian
- Wazwan – Type Of Cuisine – Indian Asian
Yes activity center has been developed in One of the luxury hotels in Jammu. Moreover, you can enjoy doing outdoor activities on the lawn.
Yes, the hotel provides a paid airport shuttle service on request; you can contact Ramada Jammu City Centre for more details.
Yes, the hotel is located near the city center with most tourist destinations nearby.
Yes, cleaning and laundry services are also offered by the hotel.
Yes, business services are offered at the hotel.
Yes, the 4 star hotel in Jammu is couple-friendly; couples are allowed a valid ID card.
Yes swimming pool is available at the hotel; the open-air pool is on the 5th floor of the hotel.