The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Ramsingh Palace
Ramsingh Palace Jaipur is one of the hotels in Jaipur that is accessible through various transit points such as the Sindhi Camp Bus Stand and Railway Station. Jaipur International Airport is 10 km from the Ramsingh hotel. Ram Singh Palace is one of the budget hotels in Jaipur that still offer safe, clean, and comfy accommodation for tourists visiting Jaipur.
Highlights of the hotel
- Hotel Ramsingh is located in Kanti Nagar, near the Sindhi Camp in Jaipur.
- The hotel provides clean and hygienic rooms along with basic amenities.
- Room amenities include Ironing Service, Telephone, Television, Newspapers, and an Attached bathroom with toiletries.
- The on-site restaurant caters to the food and beverage needs of its guest and visitors.
- Hotel Ramsingh provides 24/7 room service, Wi-Fi, BBQ facilities, Housekeeping, and valet parking.
Hotel Ramsingh Palace Jaipur Rajasthan is in the vicinity of many tourist attractions and transit points, making it convenient for guests to visit these attractions using local transportation. In terms of pricing, Ramsing Palace seems like one of the cheap hotels in Jaipur, but the hotel packs more than just comfy accommodation.
The hotel features a fitness center, spa, BBQ facilities, library, salon, safety deposit boxes, and valet parking, along with basic amenities. The hotel has a smooth check-in and check-out process and trained staff to assist its guest.
Places to visit
The Pink city of Jaipur features many marvels and tourist attractions. Hotel Ramsingh Palace Jaipur is also close to a few popular places, and guests can easily visit these attractions.
The City Palace is as old as the Jaipur city, and Maharaja Sawai Singh II built it. City Palace falls in the close vicinity of one of the cheap hotels in Jaipur.
Crystal Mall is situated just 1 km from Hotel Ramsingh Palace Jaipur Rajasthan and is a haven for shoppers. Crystal Mall is the first mall in Jaipur that is a blend of the corporate sector and entertainment.
Nahargarh Fort is a majestic fort located on the edge of the Aravalli hills. The Fort was formerly known as Sudarshangarh, built for invading attacks.
The Hawa Mahal, also known as the Palace of Breeze, is 5 km from Hotel Ramsingh Palace Jaipur Rajasthan.
Birla Mandir is a Hindu Temple situated in Jaipur, which B. M Birla Foundation constructed in 1988 dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Vishnu.
Hotel Ramsingh Palace Jaipur Rajasthan has a restaurant on-site, but guests can also visit the nearby restaurants. These restaurants are in the vicinity of other hotels in Jaipur as well.
Topaz Restaurant is a fine dining establishment located just 0.2 km from Hotel Ramsingh Jaipur, featuring a sky deck suitable for candlelight dinners.
Baskin-Robbins is a famous ice brand, one of the Baskin Robbins branches is located at a distance of just 0.1 km from one of the budget hotels in Jaipur.
The Mosaic is located in Radisson Jaipur City Center, offering regional and international cuisines with booth-type seating and two private dining rooms.
Peshawri- Peshawri offers robust and coal-grilled dishes, whose menu comprises a wide range of kebabs, lentils, bread, and vegetarian dishes.
Dragon House serves multi cuisines dishes comprised of Chinese, Asian, and Japanese cuisine. Dragon House is just a 7-minute walk away from Hotel Ramsingh Palace Jaipur Rajasthan.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Ramsingh Palace, Jaipur
People Also Ask About Ramsingh Palace
No, Hotel Ramsingh Palace Jaipur does not offer any business services. The hotel offers accommodation with the resort, spa, and fitness center, which only features basic amenities.
Yes, Hotel Ramsingh Palace is one of the hotels in Jaipur that are couple-friendly and allow unmarried couples. However, they need to provide valid ID proof and should be above 18 years of age. All the hotel guests have to go through the thermal screening process as a COVID 19 precautionary measure.
Some popular amenities in Hotel Ramsingh Palace Jaipur are an in-house restaurant, fitness center, spa, Wi-Fi, Newspapers, Television, Telephone, Luggage storage, Safety deposit boxes, Salon, Shower, Seating Area, Separate Dining Area, Family room, and Attached Bathroom with toiletries.
No, Ramsingh Palace does not have a swimming pool, but the hotel features a spa and fitness center for guests' recreation.
Yes, Hotel Ramsingh Palace Jaipur features an on-site restaurant that serves its guests and visitors amazing food.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Ramsingh Palace, but the attached Bathroom has other toiletries.
Hotel Ramsingh Palace Jaipur Rajasthan has got 4.3 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guests. It's a very great review for a hotel considering Ram Singh Palace is one of the cheap hotels in Jaipur, offering more than just basic amenities.
Ram Singh Hotel features 24 rooms, and the hotel has only one type of room: a Standard A/C Room equipped with modern amenities and services.
Yes, Hotel Ramsingh Palace Jaipur has a parking facility along with other facilities.
Yes, Ramsingh Palace Hotel has a free parking facility along with other facilities.
These popular attractions are close to Hotel Ramsingh Palace Jaipur:
Being one of the budget hotels in Jaipur, room amenities include Ironing Service, Balcony/Terrace, Television, Air conditioning, Telephone, Newspapers, Free Wi-Fi, Desk, Seating Area, Separate Dining Area, and Attached Bathroom with toiletries.
To satisfy the food and beverage needs of the guests, Hotel Ramsingh features an on-site restaurant.
Some restaurants that are near the Hotel Ramsingh Palace Jaipur are:
Yes, the hotel offers daily Housekeeping, dry-cleaning service, and laundry service. Also, hotel rooms, floors, and public areas are cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants.