The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Classic Inn
The outstanding Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur is situated in the Gopalbari Area of the Pink City, Jaipur. It is one of the hotels in Jaipur that is safe to stay in even at present Covid 19 situation, the hotel follows all the safety norms of COVID-19. Classic Inn is one of the best budget hotels in Jaipur that offer elegant accommodation along with other amenities without emptying your pockets.
Highlights of the hotel
- Hotel Classic Inn is located in the heart of Pink city, just 1 km from the city center.
- The hotel provides 20 clean and hygienic rooms with Wi-Fi and an attached bathroom.
- Hotel room amenities include Ironing Service, Balcony/Terrace, Electrical Chargers, Wake-up call, television, and Newspapers.
- The on-site restaurant offers Asian, Continental, and Vegetarian dishes.
- Classic Inn provides 24/7 room service, daily housekeeping, parking, and postal service are at guests' disposal.
Classic Inn is one of the conveniently located cheap hotels in Jaipur. The Jaipur airport is 10.5 km from the hotel and the Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur is in the vicinity of many tourist attractions. All rooms are fitted with a television, air purifier, cloth rack, Wi-Fi, complimentary tea, and attached bathroom. Room Service, housekeeping and parking facilities ensure guests' comfort. To meet the food and beverage demands of the guests, the hotel has a restaurant on-site offering a wide array of cuisine.
Places to visit
Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur is one of the hotels in Jaipur that shares a vicinity with many tourist attractions and restaurants. These are the nearby attractions close to one of the budget hotels in Jaipur.
The City Palace is as old as the Jaipur city which was built by Maharaja Sawai Singh II. The palace used to be the ceremonial and administrative seat of the Maharaja.
Maharaja Sawai Jai ordered the construction of astronomical observatories in North India, Jantar Mantar in Jaipur is one of those observatories.
The Amber Fort, also known as Amer Fort is located 11 kilometers from Amer. The Amber Fort dates back to 967 A.D, is one of the city's most beloved attractions.
Sheesh, Mahal is located inside the premise of Amber Fort, located at a distance of 9.2 km from Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur Rajasthan.
Hawa Mahal also known as the Palace of Breeze, was built during the reign of Maharaja Sawai Pratap in 1799. Hawa Mahal is located at the distance of 3.5 km from Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur Rajasthan
Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur is one of the fine yet cheap hotels in Jaipur, that features a restaurant on-site. Guests of the hotel can also check out the nearby restaurants.
Kanji Sweets & Restaurant is just 0.1 km from Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur Rajasthan that serves one of the best dishes in Jaipur.
Mosaic is located in Radisson Jaipur City Center offering regional and international cuisines. The restaurant is just a 6-minute walk from the hotel.
Peshawri offers robust and coal-grilled dishes, whose menu comprises a wide range of kebabs, lentils, bread, and vegetarian dishes.
Dragon House serves multi cuisines dishes comprised of Chinese, Asian, and Japanese cuisine. Dragon House is also a 6-minute walk away from Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur Rajasthan
Sheesh, Mahal Bar is inspired by 'Sheesh Mahal' located at Amber Fort, which gives the vibes of royalty. The decor is grand and the lighting adds to the charm of the bar.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Classic Inn, Jaipur
People Also Ask About Hotel Classic Inn
No, Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur does not offer any business services. The hotel only provides basic amenities required for a night's stay.
Yes, Hotel Classic Inn is one of those hotels in Jaipur that are couple-friendly and allow unmarried couples to stay. However, they must have valid ID proof which they are required to show at the time of check-in. Presently all the guests of the hotel have to go through the thermal screening process as a COVID 19 precaution.
Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur provides Medical Center, Balcony/Terrace, Electrical Chargers, Wake-up Calls, Restaurants, Currency exchange, Luggage Storage, Shops, Game room, Indoor games, Kids' meals, Seating area, Power backup, Living Room, Smoking Rooms, In-room Safe, Telephone, Television, Free Wi-Fi, Sundeck, Attached bathroom and parking.
No, Hotel Classic Inn in Jaipur does not have a swimming pool but the hotel has other amenities.
Yes, Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur has an on-site restaurant that serves a wide array of food and beverages open to guests and visitors.
No, Classic Inn does not have a bathtub but the attached bathroom has other toiletries.
Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur Rajasthan has obtained 3.9 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guests which can be considered average ratings for a hotel. Classic Inn is one of the finest yet cheap hotels in Jaipur offering comfy accommodation along with modern amenities.
Classic Inn features 20 clean and hygienic rooms and these rooms are categorized into 3 types of rooms: 10-Bed Mixed Dormitory A/C Room, Deluxe A/C Room, and Family Room.
Yes, Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur has a parking facility along with other facilities.
Yes, Classic Inn Hotel has a free parking facility along with other facilities.
These popular attractions are close to Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur:
Being one of the budget hotels in Jaipur, room amenities include TV, free Wi-Fi, cloth rack, telephone, and attached bathroom with toiletries.
Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur features an on-site restaurant offering special diet meals and kids' meals to guests and visitors.
Some restaurants that are near Hotel Classic Inn are:
Kanji Sweets and Restaurant
Stepout Cafe & Book Lounge
Amber Mishthan Bhandar
Sheesh Mahal Bar
Bartoss Bar & Lounge
Yes, the hotel offers daily housekeeping, dry-cleaning service, and laundry facilities. Also, Hotel rooms, floors, and public areas are cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants.
Yes, Hotel Classic Inn Jaipur has an airport shuttle service for its guests. It is advisable to call ahead at Classic hotel to confirm the details.
Yes, Hotel Classic Inn is located near the city center. The hotel is located just 1 km from the city center.