The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Ranthambore Mahal
Ranthambore Mahal is a true delight and impeccable in architectural formation. The interiors are designed to elicit the cultural nature of the palace. The balcony view will mesmerize you as you open the door in the morning, with mist and warmth. Offers quality facilities to make your stay easy and comfortable.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
Hotel Ranthambore Mahal is located near the railway colony, Sawai Madhopur Railway Junction is just 2.8 km, and Ranthambore National Park is a few minutes away from the hotel on Ranthambore Road, opposite to Sattar.
Amenities provided by hotel Mahal, a cheap hotel in Ranthambore are Indoor Games, Dining Area, Coffee Shop, Book Shop,Souvenir Shops, Free Parking, Attached Bathroom etc.
Room options available at the Ranthambore Mahal are:-
Elite Family Studio Room
Double Queen Room With Mountain View
Heritage Room With Mountain View And Balcony
Hotel Ranthambore Mahal provides its guests various facilities they can exercise during their stay.
The hotel can provide meals, breakfast included, special kid's meals are also prepared on request.
Laundry Services, Kids Play Area,Fireplace,Luggage Storage, Ticket/Tour Assistance, Free WIFI, 24-hour Room Service, Power Backup, Air Conditioning, Concierge, Bellboy Service, Postal Service etc. are the services offered by the hotel.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR RANTHAMBORE MAHAL.
Khandar Fort- It remained an unconquerable fort for a very long time. It is located on the boundary of Ranthambore National Park and Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. It was constructed strategically in the mountain region to gain an advantage over enemies. The fort is dilapidated, which shows the struggle of the rulers of medieval times.
Jama Masjid is considered as Rajasthan's Finest Mosque. The construction was started by Nawab of Tonk and was completed by his son in the year 1298. It is famous for its intricate pattern and religious importance.
Hathi Bhata is an intriguing spot to visit given the tales revolving around its development. Some say King Sawai Ramsingh worked it in Samvat in 1200. Some stories say that it was built by the Pandavas during their stay during the Mahabharata Period. The place is located 10 km before on the way to Sawai Madhopur.
Ranthambore Tiger Reserve- It is famous in the world for its affluent population of tigers. It is located 13 KM away from the Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan. It is the most proper place to view the wildlife, it alone covers the area of 400 sq. km. and when combined with Sawai Man Singh Sanctuary, it is 500 sq. km. In 1973 it was declared as one of the reserves under Project Tiger by the government of India.
Ranthambore National Park-It is considered one of the biggest National Parks in India. The Maharajas are said to be hunting on the grounds of Ranthambore National Park. Tigers, leopards, and marsh crocodiles have now protected species at this National Park. On the park's hilltop, you would find the 10th Century Ranthambore Fort and Ganesh Mandir Temple. The place is best for wildlife photographers and lovers. It draws the attention of the tourists who love thrill experiences. The rich heritage of the park is maintained by the Royal Bengal Tiger inhabited there.
RESTAURANTS NEARBY RANTHAMBORE MAHAL.
Cafe Chai Chaska-Best class cafe made for tea-lovers and serves a fulfilling breakfast.
Location- Near Tiger Guest House, 0.4 km from Hotel Mahal, budget hotel in Ranthambore
Sky Lounge-A bar made to relate your experience at Ranthambore and a restaurant serving multi-cuisine.
Location- Hotel Rajputana, Opp. FCI Godown, 0.3 km from Hotel Ranthambore Mahal
Dosa Corner-South Indian food chain in Ranthambore for south cuisine lovers, you can visit here for dinner to have an unparalleled experience.
Location- Ranthambore Road, Main Road, 1.1 km from Hotel Mahal, cheap hotel in Ranthambore
Vivanta By Taj-Continental cuisine with Indian twist made for your taste buds to savour a royal experience.
Location-Ranthambore National Park Road, 1.2 km from Hotel Mahal, hotels in Ranthambore
Indian Spice Family Restaurant-Indian and Rajasthani cuisines combined make this one of the most popular hotels in the locality.
Location-Ranthambore Road Opp. Saras Dairy
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.