The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Regenta Resort Pushkar Fort
The 4 star resort in Pushkar,the Regenta Resort "Pushkar Fort", situated in Pushkar, the pinnacle of spirituality, a sacred city bundled amidst the hills of Aravallis and the hot sands of Thar, is famous for its multi-cuisine restaurant, Rajwada. Pushkar Fort has been the "Hospitality Award" winner for 2013-2014 by RCI to recognise the superior resort facilities.
Deliberately located within a range of 5 km to many religious and tourist sites like Savitri Temple, Brahmaji Temple, and Pushkar Lake, and many exquisite restaurants are the beautiful Pushkar Fort.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Located beautifully within a close range to the Ajmer & Pushkar railway stations and a few hours from the airport.
- The hotel's got a very beautiful pool inside for the guests to take a refreshing dip in and a fitness centre for the fitness freaks.
- Kids love Pushkar Fort as it offers a family park, a playground, a kids club, and a swimming pool especially crafted for kids!
- From Pushkar Fort, guests tend to make the most of everything that this lovely city offers.
- With its Amazingly convenient and clever location, Pushkar Fort offers easy access to the Pushkar's beautiful religious and major tourist destinations.
This 4-star Resort in Pushkar is famous for its excellent infrastructure and interior. People looking for a great vacation and want to experience luxury like Royales, Pushkar Fort is a go-go!
When in Pushkar, one needs to take in the ancient religious sites and sounds, taste the local dishes, listen to local folklore and learn a few slangs in the local language! Conveniently located, this Luxury resort in Pushkar offers a cherry-pie location to the guests to go out and explore Pushkar's must-see attractions.
Come on, and you're in Pushkar, Rajasthan. You don't need to worry about your safety here, duh! Free wi-fi in all rooms, grab that tub of chocolate ice cream and have a good movie night with your boo!
Popular Places near Regenta Resort Pushkar Fort
Pushkar fort tends to be candy for the eye. Still, apart from the beautiful parks and pools, this luxury hotel has to offer, the city of Pushkar stays in its place and waits for you with its religious, ancient, architecturally amazing builds.
A huge list of religious sites on the one hand, and a BIG back-to-home shopping list on the other hand, what are you waiting for? Explore Pushkar!
There are many options to choose from, luxury deals, adventurous sports, religious sites, scenic places, the gorgeous Pushkar Lake, and oh-so-pretty Sunsets!
The beautiful Pushkar Lake, situated within 3 km from Regenta Resort Pushkar Fort Pushkar Rajasthan , is a sacred and vastly known Lake where the Pushkar Fair is held. Thousands of pilgrims visit here to take a holy dip during the fair, which is said to cleanse you of your sins. The surrounding regions are home to exotic flora & fauna and breezy forests.
Brahma's Temple, aka the Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, lies at a mere distance of 3.1 km from the 4 star resort in Pushkar and is world-famous for being the only Brahma Temple globally!
Pushkar itself is often referred to as the Rose Garden of Rajasthan because of the rose cultivation. At just a distance of 4.4 km from Regenta Resort Pushkar Fort Pushkar Rajasthan lies this beautiful and naturally scented garden of Roses. One must go to this pretty Rose farm and watch varieties of rose plants filling up acres of farmland and spreading their fragrance in bloom.
Gurudwara Singh Sabha, Pushkar
Gurudwara Singh Sabha, located just 4.5 km away from the Resort, is a magnificent place of god if you wish to pay your respects and spend a peaceful time in the shrine! Guru Nanak Sahib Ji and Guru Gobind Singh Ji visited this holy & sacred city of Pushkar in 1509 and 1706.
The Rangji Temple
Dating back to 1823, Exhibiting and celebrating the unique South Indian Architecture, the Rangji temple tends to be the most architectural place in Pushkar. Located 9 minutes away from Regenta Resort Pushkar Fort Pushkar Rajasthan , Rangji temple's grandeur is distinct!
Best Restaurants nearby
The laughing Buddha Cafe
The Laughing Buddha Vegan Cafe's menu is full of dishes that will leave the customer craving more. One will find home-cooked Indian dishes and curries, as well as refreshingly different Indian/European Fusion dishes. The cafe is very close to the Luxury resort in Pushkar.
#1 ranked restaurant in Pushkar, known for its authentic and exotic flavours, services best Indian, Italian and continental food, with Pizza's being the top tier here! Just 1.6 km away from Regenta Resort Pushkar Fort Pushkar Rajasthan , Mystic Lotus will quench the thirst for ambience and taste.
A 2.3 km distance from the Resort, Tiko's is the place one comes to, to have the best, THE BEST waffle in the city! Tiko's serves the best Israeli food in the city. Alongside Indian and Italian, this cafe would satisfy the aesthetics one craves for.
IL Padrino Pizza Garden
Along with serving Italian, the restaurant serves Indian, Chinese, and the best European cuisines in the city! Ranked number 8 among other 131 restaurants in Pushkar, serves Mamma-mia pizzas * chef's kiss*.
Hard Rock Cafe
This marvellous dining cafe and bar is an ideal place for collective dine and drink. 2.5 km from Regenta Resort Pushkar Fort Pushkar Rajasthan , Hard Rock is the best place in town for exquisite culinary and splendid dining experiences.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Regenta Resort Pushkar Fort, Pushkar
People Also Ask About Regenta Resort Pushkar Fort
Yes, Regenta Resort offers a big business hall, meeting rooms, and a banquet room for business purposes. The meeting rooms and business halls are equipped with free wi-fi and first-class furniture. The business officials will be provided with all the amenities, namely snacks, water, and other supplies.
Some of the popular amenities Regenta Resort offers to the guests include a pool, an on-site restaurant, free parking for all the guests, special parks, pools, and a playground for kids. Offering ingenious amenities and excellent services gets this 4-star luxury resort in Pushkar the ratings one looks for to plan a vacay at. The top features of Pushkar Fort include 24-hour security.
Other amenities available at Regenta Resort are mentioned below:-
Doctor on call, Room service, laundry service, swimming pool, Folk Dance(on demand), conference room, library.
Yes, among many other amenities, there is a swimming pool separate for adults and kids. Although safety precautions are always considered, any person facing health-related issues would be immediately provided medical help.
Yes, there is a famous restaurant, "Rajwada", where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and local dishes.
Yes, there is a bathtub in some rooms.
The google ratings by guests at this Resort are 4.0 stars. Overall ratings on google from other sites as well make a total of 4.6 stars.
The 4 star resort in Pushkar offers four types of rooms: Standard Room, Suite Room, Haveli Room, Regal Heritage. Depending on their rates, amenities may differ.
Yes, the Resort offers a huge parking facility for the people staying at Regenta Resort Pushkar Fort.
Yes, they have a free parking facility.
Several popular attractions include Pushkar lake, several temples, and religious sites like Brahma temple, Rangji temple, Rose garden, etc.
Regenta Resort is sharply situated within a 30 km range to beautiful small stalls and shops, which sell infamously good products or hand-crafted by the locals.
Property amenities at the Resort include the following amenities:-
- Free parking for all the guests staying in the Resort
- Air Conditioning in all the rooms and suites
- Room Service and housekeeping service are free for all the guests staying at the Resort.
- Power Backup for all the rooms, hallway, meeting halls.
- Free wi-fi for all rooms, meeting halls.
Guests can enjoy free breakfast, various exotic dishes, and drinks in the restaurant "Rajwada".
Some of the best restaurants near Aaram beach include the following:-
- Hard Rock Cafe-Cuisines: Indian, Bar, Cafe, Asian, International
- Mystic Lotus-Cuisines: Indian, Pizza, Italian
- Tiko's-Cuisines: Italian, Indian, Israeli, Cafe, International
- IL Padrino Pizza garden-Cuisines: Italian, Chinese, Indian, Pizza, European, Asian
- Cafe Allon-Cuisines: Indian, Cafe, International, Fusion, Healthy
Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool and a big garden to exercise during their stay.
The staff at this Resort is fluent in English, Hindi, and local languages.
Yes, the hotel offers free cleaning services to the guests, including housekeeping services for all guests.
Yes, there are some historical places like Buland Darwaza, a Historical park, various religious sites, and temples.
Many ancient temples like Brahma temple, Savitri temple, and Ranji temple are famous for their architectural built and beautiful surroundings.