The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About River Roost Resorts
- River Roost Resorts Mangalore is located in the village of Moodushede amidst the nature.
- The three-star property is comprised of 21 guest rooms and also features a floating boathouse named Thelu Mantapa.
- The property feature banquet, swimming pool, gym, spa, karaoke, garden, salon, shops, library, safety deposit boxes, and parking space.
- The resort adorns a restaurant offering traditional as well as cosmopolitan delicacies.
- The budget resort provides housekeeping, business service, and other facilities for guests' comfort and convenience.
River Roost Resorts Mangalore is set in Moodushede amidst coconut trees and areca plantations. The resort is one of the best resorts in Mangalore, offering a great stay with peace and tranquillity. This one of the best 3 star resorts in Mangalore offer accommodation in the form of one dorm room, four Wood Cabins, four Deluxe Wood Cabins, two Deluxe Rooms, four Premium Deluxe Room, and six luxury rooms along with a floating boathouse. These rooms come equipped with air conditioning, mini-bar, hairdryer, cable/satellite TV, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, and an attached bathroom with a shower and toiletries.
River Roost Resort feature a banquet, swimming pool, gym, spa, karaoke, garden, billiards table, dartboard, salon, shops, library, safety deposit boxes, free Wi-Fi, and parking space.
The in-house restaurant servers a buffet menu offering a wide range of food and beverages along with mouth-watering mocktail bites. The resort offer concierge, currency exchange, housekeeping, laundry, dry cleaning, airport transfer, shuttle service, car rental, free parking, and business services.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to River Roost Resorts, Mangalore
People Also Ask About River Roost Resorts
Yes, River Root is one of the budget resorts in Mangalore that offer business services such as business centres, meeting rooms, and banquets.
Yes, River Roost is one of the resorts in Mangalore that are couple friendly and allow unmarried to stay on the condition that they should have a valid ID proof at the time of check-in and are above 18 years of age.
River Roost is one of the 3 star resorts in Mangalore that feature luxury rooms, restaurants, banquets, swimming pool, gym, spa, karaoke, garden, billiards table, dartboard, salon, shops, library, safety deposit boxes, free Wi-Fi, and parking space.
Yes, River Roost have a swimming pool.
No, a bathtub is not available in the room of River Roost Resorts Mangalore, but the attached bathrooms have a shower and toiletries.
Yes, River Roost Resorts has a restaurant.
Mangalore River Roost Resort has got 3.1 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guests, considered an average review for a hotel.
River Roost Resorts Mangalore features six types of rooms. The resort also features a floating House named 'Thelu Mantapa'.
Deluxe Wood Cabins
Premium Deluxe Rooms
Yes, River Roost is one of the 3 star resorts in Mangalore that has a free parking facility.
These popular attractions are close to River Roost Resorts Mangalore.
Polai Rajarajeshwari Temple
Jami Mosque of Zinad Baksh
Infant Jesus Church
St. Francis Xavier Church
Saint Sebastian Church, Bendur
These restaurants are close to River Roost Resorts.
Pabba's Ice Cream Parlour
Gajalee Sea Food Restaurant
River Roost is one of the resorts in Mangalore that feature a fitness centre and swimming pool offering ample opportunities to exercise.
Yes, River Roost Resorts Mangalore is accessible, and the property is also wheelchair accessible.