The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About RiverArch Greenfields Resort
RiverArch Greenfields Resort is an excellent choice for those seeking a Jaipur resort. RivrArch, one of the famous resorts in Jaipur is situated in the Chak Charanwas neighbourhood. This resort is one of the most admired 4 star resorts in Jaipur and it offers many luxurious amenities to the guests.
- RiverArch Greenfields Resort, Jaipur is located 12 km away from the Airport of Jaipur.
- The resort has 2 types of rooms which are Vintage Cove rooms and Superior rooms.
- The rooms are provided with premium bedding, tables & chairs, an air conditioning facility, and luggage storage services. They also provide 24-hour room service, a flatscreen TV, newspaper every morning, a telephone and an attached bathroom with necessary toiletries.
- A restaurant is available on the premises of the resort for the guests.
RiverArch, one of the luxury resorts in Jaipur provides free wi-fi service throughout the property. The resort offers a free parking facility, CCTV surveillance in all the places, a swimming pool for the guests to relax, and a spa.
This resort receives high client satisfaction due to its fast check-in and check-out process, flexible policies, and courteous management. The normal check-in and check-out times of the resort are 2:00 PM and 10:00 AM, respectively.
Places to visit
It is one of Jaipur's most sought-after neighbourhoods, making it one of the city's most sought-after hotels. The RiverArch Greenfields Resort Jaipur is within walking distance of everything.
City Palace of Jaipur
During the Middle Ages, Jaipur is considered to have been the world's first planned city. Jaipur's City Palace has been the seat of the city's seventh dynasty since the 16th century.
Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors)
The Amber Fort is home to the Sheesh Mahal. Perforated flowers adorn the castle walls, while the doors and windows are fashioned in a variety of creative shapes. Glass is also embedded into the palace's walls.
Maharaja Sawai Jai constructed astronomical observatories in Jaipur, such as Jantar Mantar. The RiverArch Greenfields Resort Jaipur is 12 kilometres from the world-famous Jantar Mantar.
An Indian fort at Amer, Rajasthan is known as the Amer Fort or Amber Fort. From Jaipur (the state capitol), Amer is 11 kilometres away. From the Amber Fort, which was constructed in 967 A.D.
As the Palace of Breeze, the Hawa Mahal dates back to Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh's reign in 1799. From one of the top luxury resorts in Jaipur, the Hawa Mahal is around 12 kilometres distant (one way).
From RiverArch Resort, one of the top budget resorts in Jaipur one can reach many amazing restaurants that are situated very close to this resort. Some of them are:
Khurapati Restaurant and Cafe
Five minutes away is the nearest restaurant. Nearby, there are a variety of activities for families and groups of friends to participate in.
Many different meals may be found at restaurants that serve only one type of cuisine.
One of the best restaurants in the area is only six minutes away from RiverArch, one of the nicest resorts in Jaipur.
Happy living Restaurant and Cafe
Delicious and timely meal served in a well-maintained restaurant. With family or friends, this is a fantastic spot for lunch.
Stardust Delhi road
Enjoy a night out with your pals in this quaint setting. We'll be within 10 minutes of your departure from RiverArch Greenfields, one of the 4 star resorts in Jaipur if you arrive early.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to RiverArch Greenfields Resort, Jaipur
People Also Ask About RiverArch Greenfields Resort
Yes, They provide a conference room for conducting meetings, a copy/fax machine, and a post/parcel service available to its customers.
Yes, RiverArch Greenfields Resort Jaipur allows unmarried couples like other 4 star resorts in Jaipur.
The resort provides many luxurious amenities to the guests staying at the hotel. Some of them are a swimming pool for the guests to take a refreshing dip, a meeting room, banquet halls, a restaurant that serves delicious food, an airport shuttle service, an American breakfast, a Continental breakfast, daily housekeeping, laundry, and dry cleaning services.
Yes, RiverArch Greenfields has a swimming pool for the guests to relax.
Yes, RiverArch Greenfields has a restaurant on-site for providing guests with their favourite food.
No. The bathrooms in the rooms of the resort are not fitted with bathtubs.
4.2 customer ratings for RiverArch Greenfields.
The resort has 2 types of rooms which are Vintage Cove rooms and Superior rooms.
Yes, The resort has a free parking facility that it provides to all the guests staying at the hotel.
Attractions close to RiverArch Greenfields are Hawa Mahal, City Palace Jaipur and Amber Palace.
Rooms have a coffee/tea maker, newspapers are supplied to the rooms upon request, a mini-fridge, a daily housekeeping service, a flatscreen TV, 24-hour room service which the guests can avail at any time, laundry, and dry-cleaning services.
Veg and non-veg food and Typical drinks are available at RiverArch Greenfields.
Some restaurants close to RiverArch Greenfields are Happy Living, Stardust, etc.
Yes, RiverArch Greenfields offers cleaning services like 24-hour room service, dry cleaning, and laundry services.
Yes, RiverArch Greenfields has an airport shuttle. More information can be obtained by using the RiverArch Greenfields Resort Contact number.