The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Royal Orchid Fort Resort
- The Royal Orchid Fort Resort Mussoorie is only one kilometer far away from the popular Mall Road and five kilometers from Mussoorie Jheel and the Lal Tibba.
- The Royal Orchid Fort, Resort has 58 rooms with minibars and safes. Pillowtop mattresses are standard in beds. There are three types of rooms available at this hotel in Mussoorie which are executive double room, double room with terrace, and superior double room that satisfy all the needs of guests.
- You will have access to a satellite TV in your air-conditioned room. The private bathroom has a huge shower and free toiletries and slippers.
- Guests can enjoy the spa treatments or play table tennis or mini-golf at the property residence.
- There is a terrace, a business center, and a meeting/banqueting space at Royal Orchid Fort Resort, Mussoorie. Dry cleaning and Ironing services are also available. Parking is provided for free at the Royal Orchid Resort Mussoorie. There is a 24-hour front desk to assist all the guests.
As the name says, guests will experience the king-like feeling of being in the luxurious resort. The Royal Orchid Fort Resort is one of the luxury hotels in Mussoorie that offer serene Mountain views, sunset views, and river views from the comfort of all the rooms.
If guests want to explore the surrounding area, they can go to Kempty Falls, which is 13 kilometers away. This resort is 500 meters away from the Local Bus Station, 32 kilometers away from Dehradun Railway Station, and 52 kilometers away from Jolly Grant Airport. The hotel offers a variety of Indian and international cuisine. Private dining is also available 24 hours every day.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Royal Orchid Fort Resort, Mussoorie
People Also Ask About Royal Orchid Fort Resort
Yes, the property is completely safe to visit in the covid-19 situation. Proper sanitizing is done and all the staff members wear masks. Social distancing and other covid 19 guidelines are also followed there properly.
There is an ample number of services provided by the Royal Orchid Fort, Resort such as a business center, banquet hall, a computer station, meeting hall, etc.
The Check-In timing is 3 Pm and Check-Out timing is till 11 Am at Royal Orchid Fort, Resort.
Yes, this 5 star hotel in Mussoorie does have free parking space.
Yes, this 5 star hotel in Mussoorie is couple-friendly.
There are three types of rooms available at this hotel in Mussoorie which are executive double room, double room with terrace, and superior double room
American Express, Visa, Mastercard are the payment gateways accepted by Royal Orchid Fort, Resort.
No, they don't have a swimming pool.
Yes, it does have 1 on-site restaurant.
The cost of this luxury hotel in Mussoorie is between 6,900 to 11,000 Indian rupees.
Yes, Royal Orchid Fort, Resorts is a very good to stay with family.
Mussoorie Christ Church, Gun Hill, Mussoorie Lake, Bhatta Falls, and Jharipani Fall are amongst the popular attraction closets to Royal Orchid Fort, Resort.
Soham Heritage Centre, Shedup Choepelling Temple, and Jwala Devi Temple are a few historical sites near to Royal Orchid Fort, Resort
A fitness center and a gym are provided to do exercises at Royal Orchid Fort, Resort.