The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Shatakshi Group Forest Camp, Rishikesh
Shatakshi Group Forest Camp, as the name suggests, is perfect for a group trip with friends and family to Rishikesh. Although built on 5 acres of open land, it gives the service equivalent to a luxury star hotel in Rishikesh.
Highlights of the Hotel:
- The hotel's location is not by the side of the Ganges river but has the best picturesque view of the Himalayan mountain ranges, unlike most of the hotels in Rishikesh.
- The 30 rooms are divided into three types depending on the build type. There are the concrete-walled super deluxe rooms, the deluxe rooms built like mud or bamboo cottages, and the standard tents.
- The on-site diner serves traditional foods as well as multi-cuisine platters in buffet style. Thus, one can look forward to eating delicious meals every day while breathing in the fresh liveliness of nature!
- The property's basic amenities include free parking, free wi-fi, a dining area, a bonfire, barbeque, etc.
- The hotel offers many outdoor activities like yoga, volleyball, cricket, tug of war, badminton, etc. The camp is also close to tourist destinations like trekking tracks, waterfalls, and bungee jumping sites.
Shatakshi Group Forest Camp Rishikesh has a unique location and landscaping, greatly valued service, and extraordinary stay experience.
There are three types of rooms, and all have separate bathrooms. There is an on-site multi-cuisine diner, and although the hotel might not look like it, at first sight, it is indeed a 5-star hotel in Rishikesh because it even offers many outdoor adventurous activities.
Popular Places near:
According to Hindu Mythology, the great Sage Vaishishta medicated in this cave. This tourist spot is easily accessible from Shatakshi Group Forest Camp Rishikesh.
Neer Garh Waterfall
A hike up to this waterfall is worth it when you see the natural beauty of the valley and the serenity of the waterfall.
Tourists praise the site's scenic beauty and love surrounding themselves with the positivity and hope this temple brings the moment they step into it.
This mythologically important bridge over the Ganges river ranks as 8 out of 44 places near Shatakshi Group Forest Camp Rishikesh.
The best place for the devotees of Lord Krishna, with a calming and rejuvenating atmosphere, awaits at Gita Bhavan.
Best Restaurants Nearby:
Ira's Kitchen & Tea Room.
Ranking 3rd in all restaurants of Rishikesh, this restaurant near Shatakshi Group Forest Camp healthy Indian and international platter for unbeatable prices.
Ramana's Organic Cafe.
The best place to have brunch is at Ramana's Organic Cafe, which has a gluten-free option in its wide choice of cuisine!
The most authentic fusion of Indian and International foods that will make your mouth water is served at this cafe near Shatakshi Group Forest Camp Rishikesh.
Free Spirit Cafe.
This cafe serves some of the most delicious healthy meals and refreshing beverages with rustic yet colorfully designed furnishings.
Pure Soul - Cafe & Organic Kitchen.
A perfect cafe with a mesmerizing view and mouth-watering European cuisine that is healthy, vegetarian-friendly, and gluten-free options!
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Shatakshi Group Forest Camp, Rishikesh, Rishikesh
People Also Ask About Shatakshi Group Forest Camp, Rishikesh
No, the hotel, unfortunately, does not offer any business services.
Of course, Shatakshi Group Forest Camp is a couple-friendly property and allows unmarried/unrelated couples to check into the hotel.
The hotel offers standard amenities like free parking, free wi-fi, a dining area, a bonfire and barbeque, and many recreational activities like yoga, volleyball, cricket, tug of war, badminton, bungee jumping, etc.
No, Shatakshi Group Forest Camp does not have a swimming pool. Still, it has many other means of exercise and entertainment like yoga, volleyball, cricket, tug of war, badminton, bungee jumping, etc.
Of course, this 5-star hotel in Rishikesh has an on-site multicuisine diner that serves traditional foods and multi-cuisine platters in buffet style. One can look forward to eating delicious meals every day while breathing in the fresh liveliness of nature!
There are 30 rooms at Shatakshi Group Forest Camp and are divided into three types depending on the build type. There are the concrete-walled super deluxe rooms, the deluxe rooms built like mud or bamboo cottages, and the standard tents.
Indeed, this luxury hotel in Rishikesh has a free and secured parking facility for the guests.
The price to stay at this hotel starts at 1,746 INR per room/night, with additional tax and fees.
The check-in timing at Shatakshi Group Forest Camp Rishikesh is noon.
The check-out timing at the hotel is until 10 am.
Vaishishta Gufa is the place where the great Sage Vaishishta medicated. A hike up to the Neer Garh waterfall is worth it when you see the natural beauty of the valley and the serenity of the waterfall. Kalpeshwar Temple welcomes one and all to retreat from their busy lives and find inner peace through meditation. Ram Jhula is a mythologically important bridge, and Gita Bhavan is the best place for the devotees of Lord Krishna. All these tourist spots are easily visitable from Shatakshi Group Forest Camp.
Ira's Kitchen & Tea Room brings healthy Indian and international platters for unbeatable prices. Chatting Cafe serves the most authentic fusion of Indian and International foods that will make your mouth water. Free Spirit Cafe serves some of the most delicious healthy meals and refreshing beverages. Ramana's Organic Cafe is the best place to have brunch. Finally, pure Soul - Cafe & Organic Kitchen has mouth-watering European cuisine. These are some of the best restaurants one can dine at other than the on-site diner of Shatakshi Group Forest Camp.
Vaishishta Gufa is the place where the great Sage Vaishishta medicated. Ram Jhula is a mythologically important bridge, and these sites of historical importance are easily visitable from Shatakshi Group Forest Camp.