The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Sterling Atharva Jaipur
Beautiful scenery and friendly hospitality await the guests at Sterling Atharva Jaipur. In the gourmet specialised restaurant in Sterling Atharva, one of the resorts in Jaipur, one may dine like a king or queen as well. 30 palatial rooms and 15 bungalows with individual seating areas are available at Sterling Atharva, one of the 3 star resorts in Jaipur.
- Hotel Sterling Atharva Jaipur is located 12 km away from the Airport of Jaipur.
- The resort has 2 types of rooms which are the Palace Wings room and Cottage room with sit out.
- They provide 24-hour daily housekeeping, a newspaper every morning, a flatscreen TV, a telephone, and an attached bathroom in all rooms.
- A restaurant that serves multi-cuisine food is available in this resort.
Anyone who wants to take a peaceful swim can do so in the pool of Sterling Atharva, one of the budget resorts in Jaipur. Experiences such as real village walks, nature hikes, safaris to Boraj Fort, and polo matches are all available at this resort for a little fee.
Places to visit
Located in one of Jaipur's most desirable neighbourhoods, it is one of the city's most admired accommodations. It's easy to go about in Jaipur from Hotel Sterling Atharva Jaipur.
City Palace of Jaipur
It is said that Jaipur was the first planned city in the world during the Middle ages. The city's seventh dynasty has lived at Jaipur's City Palace since the 16th century.
Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors)
The Amber Fort of Jaipur has the Sheesh Mahal. On the castle's walls, very close to this one of the luxury hotels in Jaipur, there are perforated flowers, while the castle's doors and windows have been fashioned in a variety of innovative designs as well. The walls of the palace are likewise covered with glass.
To study the stars and other celestial phenomena, Maharaja Sawai Jai erected observatories in Jaipur, such as Jantar Mantar. The Sterling Atharva Jaipur is 12 kilometres from the world-famous Jantar Mantar.
The Amer Fort or Amber Fort is an Indian fort located in Amer, Rajasthan. Amer is 11 kilometres from Jaipur (the state capital). The Amber Fort, which was built in 967 A.D., is one of the oldest structures in the city.
The Hawa Mahal, also known as the Palace of Breeze, was built during Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh's reign in 1799. The Hawa Mahal is around 12 kilometres away from one of the best budget resorts in Jaipur.
You can stroll to numerous eateries from Hotel Sterling Atharva, one of the finest 3 star resorts in Jaipur.
This is the nearest eatery that is five minutes away from this resort. Families and groups of friends may join in a range of activities nearby.
Restaurants that specialise in one cuisine might provide a wide variety of dishes.
The resort is approximately six minutes away from this restaurant this one of the top restaurants in the area.
Delicious and timely dinner delivered in a clean and well-kept establishment. This is a great place to eat lunch with family or friends.
Delicious and timely dinner delivered in a clean and well-kept establishment. This is a great place where people can get together with each other.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Sterling Atharva Jaipur, Jaipur
People Also Ask About Sterling Atharva Jaipur
Yes, They provide a conference room, a copy/fax service, and a post/parcel service available to its customers.
Yes, Sterling Atharva allows unmarried couples.
A swimming pool, a spa, free high-speed internet throughout the area, a continental breakfast, an airport shuttle, a meeting space, a full American breakfast, dry cleaning, and laundry service are just a few of the resort's features.
Yes, Sterling Atharva has a swimming pool where the guests can enjoy a swim.
Yes, Sterling Atharva has a restaurant inside the property where the guests can relish the tasty food.
No, Bathtubs are not available in the rooms of Sterling Atharva.
The hotel Sterling has 3.6 stars rating out of 5.
The resort has 2 types of rooms which include the Palace Wings Room and Cottage Room with a separate sit-out.
Yes, Sterling Atharva provides a free parking facility for all the guests residing at this hotel.
Attractions close to Sterling Atharva are Hawa Mahal, City Palace Jaipur, and Amber Palace.
Rooms have a tea/coffee maker, daily housekeeping service, newspapers, mini-fridge, a flatscreen TV, 24-hour room service, dry cleaning, laundry services, and an attached bathroom fitted with a shower.
Veg and non-veg food along with exquisite drinks are available at this resort.
Kedar’s Restaurant, BuegerSame, and temptations are some restaurants close to Sterling Atharva.
Yes, Sterling Atharva provides cleaning services.
English and Hindi are the languages spoken by the staff at Sterling Atharva.
Yes, it has a swimming pool.
Yes, Pets are allowed at Sterling Atharva.