The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Sterling Mussoorie
- Sterling Mussoorie Resort is a hill station resort set in Radha Bhawan Estate on Circular Road.
- The hill station resorts feature 111 well-appointed rooms with huge windows offering a great view of Doon Valley.
- The resort adorns state of the art of amenities including a spa, sauna, amphitheater, banquet, game room, and fitness center.
- The Doon Diner is an in-house multi-cuisine restaurant offering a buffet and a la carte menu.
- A plethora of services is offered by Sterling Resort such as Wi-Fi, In-room dining, laundry, and parking.
Sterling Mussoorie Resort is one of the best hotels in Mussoorie featuring 111 well-appointed rooms that can accommodate every type of traveler including solo travelers, family, and couples. The rooms of the best hill station resorts in Mussoorie are elegantly furnished and feature contemporary decor.
The hotel rooms are individually heated and are equipped with a tea/coffee maker, hairdryer, LED television with a wide range of channels, mini-fridge, and attached bathroom. Sterling is one of the luxury resorts in Mussoorie that feature a spa, amphitheater, game room, nightclub, and fitness center. There are various recreational activities such as bonfires, cycling, board games, paintball, trekking, zip-lining, karaoke, and other outdoor games, hosted and organized by the hotel.
The Doon Diner serves some of the mouth-watering local delicacies such as Pahari Rajma, and Lauki Ke Kofte. The resort also provides an in-room dining option to the guests along with Wi-Fi, baggage storage, banqueting, laundry, doctor on call, parking, and a travel desk facility.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Sterling Mussoorie, Mussoorie
People Also Ask About Sterling Mussoorie
Yes, Sterling is one of the hotels in Mussoorie that are safe to stay in the current COVID-19 situation. Sterling Mussoorie rooms are clean, hygienic, and comfortable.
Sterling is one of the luxury resorts in Mussoorie that provide room service, daily housekeeping, laundry, dry cleaning, Wi-Fi, currency exchange, shuttle service, car rental service, and valet parking.
The standard check-in time at Sterling Mussoorie is 12:00 PM and check-out time is 10:00 AM. Sterling Mussoorie contact number is available on our website along with other information.
Yes, Sterling Mussoorie Resort has a parking space.
Yes, Sterling is one of the hotels in Mussoorie that provide rooms for couples.
Sterling Mussoorie features three types of rooms.
No Sterling Mussoorie Resort does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, Sterling Mussoorie has a multi-cuisine restaurant.
Sterling is one of the luxury resorts in Mussoorie whose room tariff starts from INR 13,270.
Yes, Sterling is one of the best resorts in Mussoorie that are quite popular among families. Sterling, Mussoorie reviews are mostly visited on various websites.
The following popular attractions are close to Sterling Mussoorie.
Mussoorie Christ Church
Tibetan Buddhist Temple
Yes, Mussoorie Christ Church is a historical site close to Sterling, Mussoorie Resort.
Yes, Sterling is one of the best resorts in Mussoorie that feature a fitness center offering ample opportunities to exercise.