- Price Starts At :
- + 1878.3 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Sterling Mussoorie
- Sterling Mussoorie Resort is a hill station resort set in Radha Bhawan Estate on Circular Road.
- The hill station resorts feature 111 well-appointed rooms with huge windows offering a great view of Doon Valley.
- The resort adorns state of the art of amenities including a spa, sauna, amphitheater, banquet, game room, and fitness center.
- The Doon Diner is an in-house multi-cuisine restaurant offering a buffet and a la carte menu.
- A plethora of services is offered by Sterling Resort such as Wi-Fi, In-room dining, laundry, and parking.
Sterling Mussoorie Resort is one of the best hotels in Mussoorie featuring 111 well-appointed rooms that can accommodate every type of traveler including solo travelers, family, and couples. The rooms of the best hill station resorts in Mussoorie are elegantly furnished and feature contemporary decor.
The hotel rooms are individually heated and are equipped with a tea/coffee maker, hairdryer, LED television with a wide range of channels, mini-fridge, and attached bathroom. Sterling is one of the luxury resorts in Mussoorie that feature a spa, amphitheater, game room, nightclub, and fitness center. There are various recreational activities such as bonfires, cycling, board games, paintball, trekking, zip-lining, karaoke, and other outdoor games, hosted and organized by the hotel.
The Doon Diner serves some of the mouth-watering local delicacies such as Pahari Rajma, and Lauki Ke Kofte. The resort also provides an in-room dining option to the guests along with Wi-Fi, baggage storage, banqueting, laundry, doctor on call, parking, and a travel desk facility.