The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Sanobar The Midtown Mussoorie
- Sanobar The Midtown, Mussoorie is just 600 meters from Mussoorie Mall Road and 20 meters of Camels Back Road.
- Hotel Sanobar the Midtown Mussoorie is equipped with 2 categories of rooms.
- This luxury hotel in Mussoorie is equipped with all the basic room amenities.
- The 4 star hotel in Mussoorie has a multi-cuisine restaurant.
- As far as luxury hotels in Mussoorie are concerned, it has all the standard amenities and services.
Sanobar The Midtown Mussoorie is located at the heart of the queen of hills. It is surrounded by the adventurous and elegant Himalayan mountains which add to the beauty of the hotel.
Hotel Sanobar the Midtown Mussoorie has 2 types of rooms that are equipped with all the basic room amenities such as intercoms, TVs, dental kit, balcony view, double beds, in-room dining, and many more. The 4 star hotel in Mussoorie has a multi-cuisine restaurant that provides a variety of foods, drinks, beverages, and many more.
As far as luxury hotels in Mussoorie are concerned, it has all the standard amenities and services such as car rental on site, doctor on-site, concierge, bellboy service, tours & treks, jungle cruise, fireplace, security guard, 24-hour front desk, free wifi, multilingual staff, parking and transport and airport/ local shuttle.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Sanobar The Midtown Mussoorie, Mussoorie
People Also Ask About Sanobar The Midtown Mussoorie
Services include packing & transport, car/bike rental on site, doctor on-site, airport shuttle, concierge, bellboy service, tours & treks, jungle cruise, local shuttle, security guard, 24-hour front desk, free wifi, multilingual staff, bonfires, fireplace and many more.
The Check-In time is 12 PM and Check-out is 10 AM.
Yes, Sanobar The Midtown, Mussoorie has its own parking space for guests.
Sanobar The Midtown, Mussoorie provides rooms for both married and unmarried couples.
Hotel Sanobar The Midtown, Mussoorie has 2 types of rooms: premium rooms and clubrooms.
Sanobar The Midtown, Mussoorie accepts cards, bank transfers, and online payments.
Sorry, Sanobar The Midtown, Mussoorie does not have a pool.
Yes, Sanobar The Midtown, Mussoorie has a multi-cuisine restaurant.
Popular attractions include: sahastradhara, Kempty falls, Bhatta falls, Mussoorie Lake, and Mussoorie church.
Historical sites include Clock tower, tapkeshwar temple, and Gun hill.
Nearby restaurants include Urban turban bistro, AAP ka aahar restaurant, hotel wonderland & SEVENZ restaurant, and cafe hinge.