The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Sundays Forever - King's Cottage Mussoorie
- Enjoy some of the most stunning views of the Himalayas at Sundays Forever Mussoorie.
- The queen of the hills, Mussoorie is only 10 km away and has plenty of beautiful spots.
- For icy winter evenings, Sundays Forever - King's cottage includes cozy bedrooms and a really pleasant living area, as well as a garden that spills out to the mountainside for long summer days.
- Sundays Forever - King's Cottage Mussoorie’s room amenities are comprised of TV with standard cable/satellite, Washing machine, Dryer, Air conditioning, Shared patio or balcony, etc.
- The property is carefully constructed to follow the sun and is filled with light throughout the day.
- Modern amenities in the property include high-speed internet, Full-time staff, from cook to care-takers, Bonfires, Barbecue, Big garden, lots of open space, Board games, TV in each room, books, guitar, badminton rackets, Full power back-up, Central heating, etc.
Sundays Forever Mussoorie is decorated in white color and has been added lots of soft, fluffy blankets and rugs to achieve the impossible: a house that appears bright, airy, and warm all at the same time. This wonderful property is built by Englishman Louis King.
If for you, the sights during the day aren't spectacular enough, then the Doon Valley lights up on a clear night. Aside from the splendor of the hills, one can enjoy the delectable meals prepared by the chef. There are three staffs to attend to your every need.
Board games, literature, a music system, and televisions are provided for entertainment purposes. For outdoor activities, you may go trekking, take nature walks, or visit the Jabarkhet Nature Reserve, which is less than 10 kilometers from the cottage. Shopping is also about 30 minutes away from the cottage. Mussoorie Mall Road is a half-hour drive away, as is Dhanaulti in the other direction from this 4 star hotel in Mussoorie Uttrakhand. You can book this excellent property now at HotelDekho.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Sundays Forever - King's Cottage Mussoorie, Mussoorie
People Also Ask About Sundays Forever - King's Cottage Mussoorie
No, Hotel Sundays Forever - King's Cottage Mussoorie doesn’t offer any business services
Some popular amenities available in this luxury hotel in Mussoorie are high-speed internet, Full-time staff, from cook to care-takers, Bonfires, Barbecue, Big garden, lots of open space, Board games, TV in each room, books, guitar, badminton rackets, Full power back-up, Central heating, etc.
Jabarkhet Nature Reserve and the Mall Road are the nearby popular places to visit in this 4 star hotel in Mussoorie.
No, Sundays Forever Mussoorie does not have a swimming pool.
Some chefs make delicious food as per the request at Hotel Sundays Forever - King's Cottage.
There are only two bedrooms with two attached bedrooms and a super comfy living room at Sundays Forever Mussoorie.
There are no nearby restaurants. However, some chefs cook delicious food for the guests.
Yes, Sundays Forever Mussoorie does have a free parking facility.