The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Surat Marriott Hotel
- Surat Marriott Hotel is located near the Tapti River which is 10 km away from Surat Airport.
- The hotel features 209 uniquely styled rooms with the city view and Tapti river views.
- The hotel rooms feature free wifi, air conditioning, clothes rack, breakfast in the room, minibar, hairdryer, radio, etc.
- There are all-day dining options at the on-site restaurant.
- Lift, free parking, valet parking, terrace, garden, beauty shop, shared lounge, reception service, CCTV security, outdoor pool, etc. are among the hotel's amenities.
Surat Marriott Hotel Gujarat is situated around 7 kilometers away from the Textile and Diamond Market and the Surat Railway Station is about 12 kilometers away. Shopping in Parle Point, Piplo, and Ghod Dod Road is only 2 kilometers away. Surat welcomed this hotel with open arms more than 30 years ago, when it became Gujarat's first 5-star hotel. Since then, the hotel has become an important commercial and social hub in the city.
Guests can relax in the hotel's salon or shop in the retail arcade. There is a business center on-site. Currency exchange, faxing, and photocopying are all available. The hotel has a spa, an outdoor pool, and a gym. Flow is the All-Day Dining Eatery that serves worldwide favorites such as European and Italian cuisine. Other dining options include Spice – The Indian Specialty Restaurant and T3 Lounge.
Generations of Suratis have made the iconic hotel their chosen location for special events, and the tradition continues till today. Every wedding and social occasion is a one-of-a-kind and spectacular event thanks to the beautiful ballroom and versatile meeting areas. The open terrace and grass are an ideal setting for memorable wedding festivities. Whether you're visiting for pleasure or on business, there's something for everyone. Guests can endure the culture and local area within moments from the hotel including dining, boutique shopping, and nearby popular beaches.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Surat Marriott Hotel, Surat
People Also Ask About Surat Marriott Hotel
Snow Park, Rahul Raj Mall, Kavi Kalapi Garden, and Lake View Park are the closest places to this luxury hotel in Surat.
Yes, free parking is available at the Marriott hotel.
Yes, there is a fitness center available at Marriott Hotel.
Daily housekeeping and dry cleaning services are offered by Marriott hotel.
Cancellation policy depends upon the hotel to hotel.
The cost is between 4,800 to 1,300 Indian rupees to stay at this 5 star hotel in Surat.
Yes, there are swimming pools at the Surat hotel Marriott.
Yes, there are restaurants available on site of this 5 star hotel in Surat.
Grand Luxe Suite, Executive lounge access, Suite, 1 King, River view, Premium room, Guest room, Double, City view, Classic King River View, Select King City View, Deluxe Room are the types of rooms available at this hotel in Surat.
Rekhaben's namkeen, McDonald's, Barbeque Nation are the nearby restaurants to this luxury hotel in Surat.
Yes, Marriott Hotel is very popular with families.