The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Earl's Court By Leisure Hotels
- The Earl's Court Nainital is 37 km from Kathgodam railway station and 70.8 km from Pantnagar Airport.
- The Earl's Court Nainital Uttarakhand has 2 types of rooms.
- This luxury hotel in Nainital offers all the basic room amenities.
- the 3 star hotel in Nainital has a single multi-cuisine restaurant.
- As far as hotels in Nainital are concerned, it is furnished with all the basic amenities and services.
Built under British rule in 1890, The Earl's Court Nainital is just 2.1 km from Nainital Lake and 3.7 km from Bharat Ratna Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant High Altitude Zoo. The Earl's Court Nainital Uttarakhand has 2 types of rooms:
- Superior rooms: the 144 sq. ft. room features a king-size bed, stylish decor, and large windows overlooking the scenery of the mountains.
- Heritage rooms: the 500 sq. ft. room is furnished with king-sized beds, sunlight rooms, broad ceilings, and wood-paneled flooring.
The 3 star hotel in Nainital offers various room amenities such as a refrigerator, TV, Intercom, in-room dining, wake-up calls, and attached bathrooms. This luxury hotel in Nainital has its multi cuisine restaurant known as Gurney House. The Gurney House offers Continental, Chinese and Indian cuisines. The ambiance, along with the food, makes it a perfect place for relaxing.
The Earl's Court Nainital has many amenities and services such as Intercom, Free wifi, laundry services, 24 hr front desk, bonfires, barbeques, live cooking and music, boathouse club evening, a cable car ride to snow point, boat rides in Naini lake, rock climbing and rappelling, Nature/Heritage Walk to Ayarpatta Hills, games(indoor and outdoor) and a wellness center.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Earl's Court By Leisure Hotels, Nainital
People Also Ask About The Earl's Court By Leisure Hotels
Yes, it is safe to stay in the current COVID - 19 situation.
The Earl's Court Nainital Uttarakhand has many amenities and services such as bonfires, barbeques, live cooking and music, boathouse club evening, a cable car ride to snow point, boat rides, rock climbing, games(indoor and outdoor), and a wellness center.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Yes, it has a parking space
Yes, it does allow couples.
It has 2 types of rooms available.
It accepts both cash and card modes.
Popular attractions include: Nainital lake( 9 min), Snow View( 12 min), Naini peak(25 min), Tiffin Top(8 min), Sattal lake( 59 min) are close to this hotel.
Historical sites include: Hanuman Garhi(18 min), Naina Devi temple( 9 min), Cave garden(12 min) are close to this hotel.
The price range is from INR 6,500 to 10,000
Yes, it is popular among families.
No, it does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, it has a multi-cuisine restaurant
Green Oak(0.1km), Cake walk(0.2 km), bakers hut(0.3km), Cafe China(0.5km), Panorama(0.4 km)